The online racing simulator
WTF happened to LFS!?!?!?!
(43 posts, closed, started )
Quote from DownShift :This game is now boring wen in fact it used to be the most fun i could have with a computer.... WTF!?!?!?! I go and look at the server list and all i see are races for Drag/Nasscar fanboys..... >.> and wtf is with this single class racing crap? i didn't buy this game so i could run the boring race of XRR vs XRR on WE... >.> WTF!?!?!?! The MOST, and i stress the word MOST! fun i have EVER had with LFS, i only got to experiance ONCE! one time did i get online and find a heated muilti-class race up, it was more fun this ANYTHING i had ever done on any game, you had road cars, GTR's, F1's, and Fliping GO-KARTS! on the track all at once, and it was GREAT! i had my little XFR out and i was pushin hard tryin to hunt down this XRR with a less then skilled driver that only seemed to know how to put his foot down, and behind a very skilled LX6 driver useing the cars power and nimble handling to keep the pressure on me at the same time, that was the most fun i EVER had on this game to date, now, whats sad is it's been 2 YEARS! sense then, and i haven't been able to find myself in a race like that, not even once... WTF guys??? why do you love single class racing on boring straight line tracks so much? is it really all that fun? what am i missing here? to make it fun do i have to get my GF to give a blowjob well im racing? is that the trick?

WTF happened to paragraphing!?!?!?!?! Sorry but that's just the most confusing piece of text ever.
It's amazing to see the amount of spam in this thread. If you don't have anything useful to say start a blog. Don't go spamming someone's thread.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hi there! I'm Töki. Nice to meet you.

Hey, Im Squidhead, and Im an alcoholic...
Now, the group therapy session is officially over

anyway... if one hobby becomes boring, you can always try another one
Nothing happened to LFS - And thats the problem :hide:
Quote from Vinnylegends :Nothing happened to LFS - And thats the problem :hide:

Moaner detector has detected big quantities of moaning in your post.
His cat's name must be GF?
..this is fun

BTW those servers are the most stupid... all the cars and all racing what they want?
Quote from Shadowww :Moaner detector has detected big quantities of moaning in your post.

Sarcasm my friend!
Quote from DownShift :i had my little XFR out and i was pushin hard tryin to hunt down this XRR with a less then skilled driver that only seemed to know how to put his foot down, and behind a very skilled LX6 driver useing the cars power and nimble handling to keep the pressure on me at the same time.

That happens only in NFS series where VW Golf V passes Bugatty Veyron...
The problem is that everybody goes to "City Driving" servers, I can't race with FXO, RB4 and XRT (those 3 only, we would say TBO class) because there aren't servers, but too much servers to drive "like a city", and it generates a bad relation between many racers of LFS. Don't you think?
Okey its time to pres the close button sory i joined the trolling
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okey its time to pres the close button sory i joined the trolling

And you think I spam!

Thread closure time I think. :hide:
#43 - pipa
Quote from FlyingSam :The problem is that everybody goes to "City Driving" servers, I can't race with FXO, RB4 and XRT (those 3 only, we would say TBO class) because there aren't servers, but too much servers to drive "like a city", and it generates a bad relation between many racers of LFS. Don't you think?

Good idea, lets blame the cruisers again. Im sure we also started the 2nd world war.
This thread is closed

WTF happened to LFS!?!?!?!
(43 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG