The online racing simulator
WTF happened to LFS!?!?!?!
(43 posts, closed, started )
This game is now boring wen in fact it used to be the most fun i could have with a computer.... WTF!?!?!?! I go and look at the server list and all i see are races for Drag/Nasscar fanboys..... >.> and wtf is with this single class racing crap? i didn't buy this game so i could run the boring race of XRR vs XRR on WE... >.> WTF!?!?!?! The MOST, and i stress the word MOST! fun i have EVER had with LFS, i only got to experiance ONCE! one time did i get online and find a heated muilti-class race up, it was more fun this ANYTHING i had ever done on any game, you had road cars, GTR's, F1's, and Fliping GO-KARTS! on the track all at once, and it was GREAT! i had my little XFR out and i was pushin hard tryin to hunt down this XRR with a less then skilled driver that only seemed to know how to put his foot down, and behind a very skilled LX6 driver useing the cars power and nimble handling to keep the pressure on me at the same time, that was the most fun i EVER had on this game to date, now, whats sad is it's been 2 YEARS! sense then, and i haven't been able to find myself in a race like that, not even once... WTF guys??? why do you love single class racing on boring straight line tracks so much? is it really all that fun? what am i missing here? to make it fun do i have to get my GF to give a blowjob well im racing? is that the trick?
because we like to see you whine now shut up.
Tell us the plan to prevent this.
-
(Wilko868) DELETED by the_angry_angel
go to your doctor and get some anti depressive medication cus you sound stressed and depressed
-
(Thunderhead) DELETED by Thunderhead : Stupidity.
What an emo-like behaviour.
#6 - Jakg
You find it fun when your so bad that a guy in an LX6 can keep up with you in an XFR and somehow the guy in-front must have the IQ of a Squirrel to be driving an XRR at the same speed as an LX6?!
Quote from Jakg :You find it fun when your so bad that a guy in an LX6 can keep up with you in an XFR and somehow the guy in-front must have the IQ of a Squirrel to be driving an XRR at the same speed as an LX6?!

Best answer ever
forgive me if I'm wrong but nascar fanboys? Every single time I go on LFS I always see only 1 or 2 oval servers occupied (usually FM).

Quote from DownShift :you had road cars, GTR's, F1's, and Fliping GO-KARTS! on the track all at once, and it was GREAT! i had my little XFR out and i was pushin hard tryin to hunt down this XRR with a less then skilled driver that only seemed to know how to put his foot down, and behind a very skilled LX6 driver useing the cars power and nimble handling to keep the pressure on me at the same time, that was the most fun i EVER had on this game to date, now, whats sad is it's been 2 YEARS! sense then, and i haven't been able to find myself in a race like that, not even once... WTF guys???

I think Jakq's comment justly addresses this On another note....F1 and MRT on the same track?

Just having GTs and FGTs on the same track isnt a good idea....

Quote from DownShift :why do you love single class racing on boring straight line tracks so much? is it really all that fun? what am i missing here? to make it fun do i have to get my GF to give a blowjob well im racing? is that the trick?

The majority of servers I see are still featuring Blackwood.
#9 - Fuse5
rofl

I have to admit, this is pretty funny.
Quote from DownShift :This game is now boring wen in fact it used to be the most fun i could have with a computer.... WTF!?!?!?! I go and look at the server list and all i see are races for Drag/Nasscar fanboys..... >.> and wtf is with this single class racing crap? i didn't buy this game so i could run the boring race of XRR vs XRR on WE... >.> WTF!?!?!?! The MOST, and i stress the word MOST! fun i have EVER had with LFS, i only got to experiance ONCE! one time did i get online and find a heated muilti-class race up, it was more fun this ANYTHING i had ever done on any game, you had road cars, GTR's, F1's, and Fliping GO-KARTS! on the track all at once, and it was GREAT! i had my little XFR out and i was pushin hard tryin to hunt down this XRR with a less then skilled driver that only seemed to know how to put his foot down, and behind a very skilled LX6 driver useing the cars power and nimble handling to keep the pressure on me at the same time, that was the most fun i EVER had on this game to date, now, whats sad is it's been 2 YEARS! sense then, and i haven't been able to find myself in a race like that, not even once... WTF guys??? why do you love single class racing on boring straight line tracks so much? is it really all that fun? what am i missing here? to make it fun do i have to get my GF to give a blowjob well im racing? is that the trick?

God! Please be quiet
and you just had to quote it for extra lols
Oh a BJ.... Brb ->
Quote from DownShift :and wtf is with this single class racing crap? i didn't buy this game so i could run the boring race of XRR vs XRR on WE...

you didn't check the server list good enough then... i'm running a UFR+XFR server, and a FXR+XRR+FZR server.
LOL thanks for the good laugh bunder, you said that like you beleave thoughs cars are different classes LOL
-
(danthebangerboy) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Multi class racing can be fun but IMO you have to use cars which are very close in terms of laptime but have very different ways of making that laptime. When the GTRs and FOX had very similar WRs at Blackwood, for example, it was good fun to race those against each other. The FOX was so much better under brakes and in the second sector but of course the GTRs blew it away on the straights. If you got a collection of good drivers together you'd see people in FOXs outbraking GTRs easily down the outside, making passes round the outside of turns etc. I can't see LRF vs Mini GTR vs GTR being much fun though, because they're so far apart in terms of performance.
Hi there! I'm Töki. Nice to meet you.
Quote from DownShift :to make it fun do i have to get my GF to give a blowjob well im racing?

So how do you keep amused after T1?

Oh God almighty....
:bannana_g:dnfnoob::bananalla

what im trying to say is, that NOT AGAIN!
Can I just say that squirrels are actually pretty intelligent! No way they would loose to an lx6 in the xrr!1!

Aanyway, when you've got a suitable car and skilled drivers, the top-20 will be inside a second in qualifying. That's all there is to it.
For gods sake, not ANOTHER whinging thread.

:bananadea

The reason LFS development takes as long as it does is because there are only 3 people doing it, and they want everything to be as near to perfect as possible.

What would you rather have, a game that is developed really fast but is unrealistic, full of bugs and is generally just crappy, or a slower developing sim that is as near to reality as you can get.

I like the second option far more, if you want the 1st one, go play NFS underground.
use a cheats if you want to overtake XRR with XFR
Quote from DownShift :This game is now boring wen in fact it used to be the most fun i could have with a computer.... WTF!?!?!?! I go and look at the server list and all i see are races for Drag/Nasscar fanboys..... >.> and wtf is with this single class racing crap? i didn't buy this game so i could run the boring race of XRR vs XRR on WE... >.> WTF!?!?!?! The MOST, and i stress the word MOST! fun i have EVER had with LFS, i only got to experiance ONCE! one time did i get online and find a heated muilti-class race up, it was more fun this ANYTHING i had ever done on any game, you had road cars, GTR's, F1's, and Fliping GO-KARTS! on the track all at once, and it was GREAT! i had my little XFR out and i was pushin hard tryin to hunt down this XRR with a less then skilled driver that only seemed to know how to put his foot down, and behind a very skilled LX6 driver useing the cars power and nimble handling to keep the pressure on me at the same time, that was the most fun i EVER had on this game to date, now, whats sad is it's been 2 YEARS! sense then, and i haven't been able to find myself in a race like that, not even once... WTF guys??? why do you love single class racing on boring straight line tracks so much? is it really all that fun? what am i missing here? to make it fun do i have to get my GF to give a blowjob well im racing? is that the trick?

I gave up on reading your post. IF you had used a prober langue, I`m sure I would have read ALL of your opinion...
Quote from richard dk :I gave up on reading your post. IF you had used a prober langue, I`m sure I would have read ALL of your opinion...

Proper Language
1. Fail at english
2. Fail at logic
3. Combine 1 and 2 in a post
4. ???
5. Pro- No hang on, I didn't understand anything
This thread is closed

(43 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG