#liveforspeed TBO round 5, week 15
(57 posts, started )
in
In, providing my 'net works.
#28 - Foqs
in
#29 - vari
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :
Also is there any news on host/server your using, maybe give it a test at weekend or smth?

Yes, LFS Suomi C
I'm probably going to have to step out of this one. Have fun!
In if still possible.
In.
In if there's still room
#35 - VoiD
Did I miss something..? 25 minutes till practice, six people on server and there´s still no password sent out...
Quote from VoiD :Did I miss something..? 25 minutes till practice, six people on server and there´s still no password sent out...

Time zone weirdness.

1830 UTC as posted is 1hr 20 away.
#37 - VoiD
#38 - vari
Quote from VoiD :Did I miss something..? 25 minutes till practice, six people on server and there´s still no password sent out...

nope, just testing the host with some AI's

UTC Clock on the page btw, www.turbofun.tk
Sorry I'm dropping out tonight. Just don't feel like lfs
#40 - vari
pw's sent, signup closed.
Very sorry, but can't make it. I JUST this second got in from work, mega long day...
Maybe next time
Crappy 'net didn't even let me finish 1 quali lap
RAce 1 was nice - some interesting laps with Nylander and 3rd place.

Second race was going to be even better but Victor decided to act... well at least strange - in conclusion i was taken off with help of vic somone else and lag.
#44 - Byku
There was one guy who was drifting all over the place, i've hitted his back and... was last . Btw. THIS WAS EPIC FAIL(see mpr).

Btw. Nice overtaking with Vic .
Attached files
EPIC.mpr - 99.5 KB - 150 views
Best racing, good fights in race 1 and best result for me in race 2.

Q 3., R1 13., R2 3.

Btw. Vicc is very tough opponent, i had a few long fights with him two races in a row now.
Quote from kamo2000 :RAce 1 was nice - some interesting laps with Nylander and 3rd place.

Second race was going to be even better but Victor decided to act... well at least strange - in conclusion i was taken off with help of vic somone else and lag.

I have to look back in the MPR what happened - I'm afraid I can't recall hitting you.

Sorry in advance then anyway.

EDIT - it wasn't me really. I did brake a bit late, causing spoosh to swerve into you maybe. See pics :
Attached images
accident-1.jpg
accident-2.jpg
accident-3.jpg
Just watched that incident, and Kamo and SpoosH just got to close, Vicc didn't play any part in it, as far as I can see. Shit happens, no need to quit over a little crash.

One of the best races I've had so far, and I'm still just plowing around at the bottom part of the field. Good race
race 1 was good fun, especially with casse .
in race 2 i was doing quite well but then got hit and spun, would've finished somewhere around 10th without that i guess. well, shit happens.
Hey about my previous statement. I was recalling few previous turns too when we had some unintended i'm sure, contact which already almost caused me to spun. About the last one from my point of view - You reaaaally missed the brake point there - i was watching where the turn is and then saw someone hitting me . I knew it wasn't You Victor but i was sure that this person was forced to make some manouvers to avoid contact with you and he propably contacted with me - I'm sure nothing would happen but lag hitted me and it was the end. As usual i'm very nervous, emotional etc so i quit. I still must learn very much on how to control my emotions - sometimes i just can't take it when such things happen. I'm propably overreacting about all of this. If my statement made You somewhat uneasy i'm sorry. This race was looking soo good in perspective for me that i just went mad after that.
Great night of racing last night, my best so far in the TBO Fun races.

Race 1 was intense, I think I was fighting for position from start to finish even with people who I regard as 'considerably faster than me'. Lots of side-by-side stuff, with just enough room to race given by all parties involved, PB on the final lap and a top 10 finish

Race 2 was more of the same, luckily I avoided an incident coming onto the back straight on lap 1 and was able to join the queue of cars ahead. Pitted early on lap 2 to try and save time behind a fighting pack, but 2 cars ahead of me spun in the pit entry so I lost time there. Spent a lot of the race fighting with RichUK and one of the XRTs (sorry, can't recall which), made the 40 minutes pass pretty quickly.

#liveforspeed TBO round 5, week 15
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG