The online racing simulator
toyota supra people only
(83 posts, started )
One of my best mates has one of these supras.

I think this is one of the earlier models they have in england, as i googled and found some earlier ones but i had never seen anything like them, so i guess the older ones i saw werent introduced in england.

I know that his is a 3.0l auto, but still good fun, and it goes very sideways at the drop of a hat!

I knew an american guy who had a nice twin turbo soarer as well, very fast indeed, and the sound of that wastegate on gearchange, pop pop pop, whooooshh! pure heaven.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/584/img0443i.jpg
Thats my brothers soarer. (With the parts car in the background that we got for free, can't be registered but its fully in tact and just been sitting for 6 months. Not sure of engine condition due to not having keys though)

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6176/mg0583.jpg
On the left at a local Soarer cruise.

They're impressive cars, can put the power down easily and can achieve pretty good quarter mile times for their size and weight that some other cars can't seem to do.

Good for straight line, the twisties are a tad scary. Loves to understeer when pushing it a bit.
What is your budget?

I got my S13 for 750€ but it's not registered and guess not very road legal...(only for drifting)
Engine runs great, has been replaced by another one because the previous got stuck...
I even think mine is almoust Stage 1 (BOV, FMIC, Open Airfilter. adjusted exhaust, turbogauge(not that that helps for stage one :P )

I'd say just be carefull with what u buy and goodluck
Quote from gruggy :i can get my learner license at 15 years and 9 months.

And you can get your track license at 14.
Dont worry i can drive my supra at my age

australia im coming!!!!
r I baned from dis thred just becuz i no likey s0praz?
No, I guess you are banned from this thread coz you write so sucky...
Firstly, everyone who's like "omg u r young", how about a can of STFU. It's his life and he can live it how he wants.

</moan>

Good luck with your Supra journey. Just respect the machine and work up to full speed steadily. Seek some driver training or something.
IMO everyone who flamed this kid for something as simple as this desereves a ban for cooldown
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I'd never ever buy a Supra.

You should, only then you will feel the misery I felt before switching to a E36
(I owned a JZA70 for half a year, should any questions occur, it did nothing but bring me unexpected breakdowns, while being slower and thirstier than I expected and less controllable than a sporscar should be. E36 325 coupe pleased me much more in terms of being practical, fast, sharp though the corners, cheaper to run, and easier to get parts for)
Cant wait to have my S14 next summer! Oh it's a Supra thread...
Quote from Klutch :http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/584/img0443i.jpg
Thats my brothers soarer. (With the parts car in the background that we got for free, can't be registered but its fully in tact and just been sitting for 6 months. Not sure of engine condition due to not having keys though)

try to put the silly looking body parts on properly next time

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Firstly, everyone who's like "omg u r young", how about a can of STFU. It's his life and he can live it how he wants.

funny comming from the guy who told a 26 year old with years of driving experience to get a fwd econobox because hes only going to kill himself in a quick car
Hahaha. Didn't quite say it like that.
Everything is allowed, unless you get caught.
heres some pics of a70 supras

also here are some pics of every model supra.

mk1: 1979-1981

mk2: 1982-1986

mk3: 1986.5-1993 i already have pics up.

mk4: 1993-2002

Quote from Shotglass :try to put the silly looking body parts on properly next time

Try shutting the **** up.

That front bar allows more direct air into both the intercooler and radiator, AND because of the opening on the sides it allows air to travel into the Transmission oil cooler (Combined with the air force feed from one the holes to the intake)
Quote from Klutch :Try shutting the **** up.

Why don't you try to lighten up a bit.
Quote :blah blah how teh bumper is teh greats

Still you could have put it on the car so it doesn't make it look like some boy ricer car. The devil is in the details.
Quote from March Hare :Why don't you try to lighten up a bit.

Still you could have put it on the car so it doesn't make it look like some boy ricer car. The devil is in the details.

I read your post and ROFL'D.
i didnt read all this thread and dont really care my ONLY advise is if ur serious about having fun and getting good times on the track DONT use a supra

i bought a 86 VLT with 70,000k imac condit as my first car still spending money on it to this day to make it faster and faster that was over 6 years ago.

good track day cars are light weight cars
Mate If your into supras just go for it dont listen too anyone else.

My mate has got a shitbox markII as a paddock basher lol gears are traunched
Klutch has major anger problems

My mate has a silver supra like the one above. Told him its fkn ugly and it needs a new colour and he agrees. I can't say im a big fan of supras nothing beats a good old fashioned corolla
relax guys this thread was meant to be fun and enjoyable for supra lovers and it seems all we got is people getting on each others nerves and non supra people saying how much better other cars are.
its a supra thread and also dont let me have all the glory any supra is welcome in this thread. mk1 mk2 mk3 mk4.
so post up some pics, specs, mods, or just supra talk. remember you dont need to own one you just have to have a passion for them.
Quote from Klutch :Try shutting the **** up.

awww did i offend your apparent lack of mechanic ability?

Quote :That front bar allows more direct air into both the intercooler and radiator, AND because of the opening on the sides it allows air to travel into the Transmission oil cooler (Combined with the air force feed from one the holes to the intake)

great now try to make it fit instead of having the clearances between the bonnett the lights the mudguards and the bumper all wrong

toyota supra people only
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG