The online racing simulator
T-Cam (a must for open wheels)
Hi All!

I just found this game and I was about to buy the S2 and then I noticed that there is no T-Cam view on any of the cars and I think its a big must, so much more fun to drive. Thank you.
You can put the camera anywhere you want.

Go intomenu ESC >> OPTIONS >> VIEW

Choose Custom from the top and use the sliders to move the view about.
Rotate
Tilt
Y-Offset
X-Offset
Z-Offset etc etc

BTW: what is T-Cam ?
Quote from JasonJ :You can put the camera anywhere you want.

Go intomenu ESC >> OPTIONS >> VIEW

Choose Custom from the top and use the sliders to move the view about.
Rotate
Tilt
Y-Offset
X-Offset
Z-Offset etc etc

T-Cam is a term for the camera on top of the airbox of single seaters, since the housing for it resembles a T.

And to the OP, Custom view (which is front wheels only default) can be modified within paramaters.

And go for it ! Get S2 ! Join the LFS Beginner's Cup after you do !
Quote from JasonJ :

I think it could be Tosser Cam, to show who the real w*****s are
And I want Hood Cam
For originally
#6 - senn
my custom view is a bonnet cam..
Quote from SilverArrows77 :As said, there is no limit to what views you may create in LFS, so dont let the thought that you cant stop you getting S2

Nice slick tires, where to download?
Thanks you very much
Quote from SilverArrows77 :ok here they are aroX123 - in 512x512 standard LFS size to suit low end pc's, and in 1024x1024 higher res.

I have no idea who originally made this slick tyre texture as i cant remember where i downloaded it, i simply reduced it to create a standard 512 and left the 1024 as is.

If you downloaded them in a tyre tread pack that has all the different tyre types you probably got them from LFS database.

That where I got my highres tyre treads and they look exactly the same.
w00t! Thanks guys, thats great, more I hear about this game and about the options it has, more I love it.
S2 is on its way for sure now hehehe. Cya all soon on the track.
wow, I just found the www.lfs-database.com. Hell yes, Its full of goodies. I am going to have a very busy night, lol, have to call my friend and hook him up too.
if you get the swing cam mod you can setup 5 coustom cam inc t-cam

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG