The online racing simulator
#liveforspeed TBO round 4, Week 14
(54 posts, started )
In
timechange on sunday in most of europe. hope that the race will change to 18.30 utc too then.
Quote from da hoe :timechange on sunday in most of europe. Hope that the race will change to 18.30 utc too then.

+1
in
Put me on the "not 100% sure" list, my connection has been acting funky for the last few days :| If the grid'll be full but there are some other who want to come, my spot is free for them.
I'm in...

...if there is still room.
#32 - Don
sign me out please
If there is still room I'd like to join this round
As I'm epicly tired because I already raced in 3 league races in the 4 last days, I'd like to withdraw if you don't mind.
I'm in.
Can't make it, sorry.

GL & HF
If there is still room i'd like to join in as well.
Ok well, I might be in :]
#39 - vari
As Casse can't no longer update the list, I'll do it here

EDIT: PW's sent, signup closed

01 CasseBent
02 FinnishFlash
03 MataGyula
04 Mp3 Astra
05 Gener_AL (UK)
06 Kid222
07 Bean0
08 SpooSH
09 VoiD
10 vari
11 troy
12 illegal
13 rich uk
14 adamlfs
15 Byku
16 DrDNA
17 Huru-aito
18 kamo2000
19 zeugnimod
20 Victor
21 Da Hoe
22 FireFox86
23 Oxygene
24 Psilok
25 three_jump
26 Juki_fi
27 Jouman
28 RudiTurbo

server doesnt like me
good race everyone
Server doesn't like anyone i never lag out..this time 4 times.. i never finished a race...so Today server was crap.
#42 - VoiD
its nearly undrivable...

Cars warping arround ~2 meters (caused some lag-crashes), wrong grid in race2, random disconnects of random people...

Cya, thanks for racing and get a proper server next time!
Server was cruel to me as well. I spent most of race 1 looking at lag bars, as mine was always in the red. Amazingly I never timed out.
Really nice event. Going to be there in the future too. Damn miscalculated the time and was an hour late. Wont happen next time
Really worst of all #lfs races for me. In first race i was taken out and from that moment i remember only, that everything around me was red. So sorry for any problems/collisions/lost hair/whatever i caused.

See you next week.
1st race the rears boiled on me :|
2nd race timeout FFFFUUU-
#47 - vari
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm in depending on the server.

Quote from Da Hoe :server doesnt like me
good race everyone

Quote from kamo2000 :Server doesn't like anyone i never lag out..this time 4 times.. i never finished a race...so Today server was crap.

Quote from VoiD : its nearly undrivable...

Cars warping arround ~2 meters (caused some lag-crashes), wrong grid in race2, random disconnects of random people...

Cya, thanks for racing and get a proper server next time!

Quote from Mp3 Astra :Server was cruel to me as well. I spent most of race 1 looking at lag bars, as mine was always in the red. Amazingly I never timed out.

Quote from MataGyula :1st race the rears boiled on me :|
2nd race timeout FFFFUUU-

Alright, it looks like we really need to try a different host and we're working on it.

It's really strange though, I've spent ages on that host without a single disco ever, Finland seems to have an immunity
Was perfect for me. didn't lagg a single bit.

races were ok. i had fun nearly killing illegal.
Server was ok for me for most time no warping etc but suddenly my lagbar started to rise and i was out..4 times that happened. And it was the only thing that was bad with it. Seeing others time out i assummed it's servers fault. Even troy lagged out.
Quote from Kid222 :Really worst of all #lfs races for me. In first race i was taken out

Sorry about that again. I had some dude (could of been rudi or maybe passo) on inside of me and i was defending the line i had taken, and your ass (rear of car) just seemed to look so soft and comfortable, i mean i couldn't avoid it, i tried to go right, but after contact i had two other cars to avoid also.

Race 2 discccoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! hopefully we both have better luck next race

#liveforspeed TBO round 4, Week 14
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG