The online racing simulator
S1 questions
(22 posts, started )
S1 questions
Hi, so I want to ask:

1. How many S1 servers are currently
2. How many players on grid is the max (S1)
3. Does the map editor work online (S1)

Because I'm thinking about getting S1 now and S2 in some weeks and I want to ask if it's worth getting now or wait for a suprise
I suppose its a step up from the demo, but i just went straight to S2 myself.

Having said that though, getting S1 is also a good way of doing it as that way you can get some more experience with more content and then get S2 at a later date, handy if you can't afford to do it all in one go as well.
As long as the server is running the tracks/cars that you can get in s1 you can join it.

Say a server is running bf1 at aston grand prix, you wont be able to join it. However if they change it to mrt at fern bay club you will be able to join the server as its running s1 content at that time.
I bought S1 before S2, but I think S2 was released almost straight after I got S1 :/

Now is a good time to get S1, as a lot of servers are running TBOs. When I was S1, you couldn't join servers unless they were specifically S1 licensed, even if they were running S1 content
#5 - J@tko
Racername: [NDR] J@tko
Online at: The IMA TBO Challenge

Yup
Quote from SilverArrows77 :

2- 32 cars - up to 47 connections including spectators

I thought it was 15 online and 15 can race... Saw it somewhere here...
Not anymore

It's now 32 racing/47 online for both licenses.
Thanks for answers, but here's the last question:

4. Is the Test Area/Track driveable online? (S1)
Quote from kimd41 :Thanks for answers, but here's the last question:

4. Is the Test Area/Track driveable online? (S1)

Yes, autocross area is available for S1, usually the reason why its bought
Thanks for answer. I see there's no S1 servers with people playing it. I guess I'll wait a bit and get S2. I want to drift in those custom Autocross tracks and all
Quote from kimd41 :I want to drift in those custom Autocross tracks and all

You get Autocross, XRT and layout creating abilities in S1.
Quote from Shadowww :You get Autocross, XRT and layout creating abilities in S1.

But there's no people playing
There are. They just don't post on forums.
#17 - Myw
I originally had S1 before I got S2 but S1 is just no match for the awesomness of S2 :P
seeing how all the other replys were from the upper crust ..S2 ...users .......
just be patient and practice on your race line ,braking points , etc.
LFS manual is always helpful ...........

this is 4 Fun remember
Kolega napravo si vzimaj S2-kata , nqma smisul da gi bavish
I had S1 for a week or two, but could only ever find Demo hosts... so I upgraded to S2 pretty quick. Now there are races available online again! Doesn't seem like there are a ton of hosts available to me though that are under 400ms ping
Had s1 for a week but then bought a s2

EDIT : BUY it is worth it. One thing was not worth it to make this tread and not buy s1.. ;p
Well I finally got S1. I'm getting S2 in the following weeks when I can afford it. So happy!

S1 questions
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG