The online racing simulator
Ppl online peaks
(14 posts, started )
Ppl online peaks
Hello. I see those peaks every day for 2 weeks, Whats that?
Attached images
LFShome.png
#2 - senn
Boost spiking. You need to use a proper electronic boost controller and external wastegate instead of using a bleed tap and fuel cut defender

Nah TBH i have no idea, networking isn't my thing :P
Quote from senn :Boost spiking. You need to use a proper electronic boost controller and external wastegate instead of using a bleed tap and fuel cut defender

Nah TBH i have no idea, networking isn't my thing :P

He is talking about online user spikes in LFS.
#4 - Byku
Wow... i don't know if the couse of it is this add in MTV3 about LFS, but recently number of demo players have jumped from around 500 to over 800! Niceeee and those spikes are happen mostly on demo accounts .
nope... in s2 also ... It looks like a droped network in some country but it isnt ... After that drop 2 times more people come. Its interesting
who cares...
Who doesn't care yet cares to post?
#8 - G!NhO
Quote from whitey6272 :who cares...

all your posts are very negative about everything on lfsforum, i sense there is something wrong.

Want to talk about it to me?
#9 - -SLY-
Quote from G!NhO :all your posts are very negative about everything on lfsforum, i sense there is something wrong.

I have this terrible feeling of Deja vu... I have this terrible feeling of .....

/ahh.. can't help myself /
Quote from G!NhO :all your posts are very negative about everything on lfsforum, i sense there is something wrong.

that would only make it worse
#12 - Byku
So... Victor could You answer our question? It's just curiosity. Thanks in advance
it's just mtv3 competitions ending and starting at regular intervals. Probably they end and start shortly after a TV commercial, hence the dips (end) and peaks (start).

It's not a bug anyway. It's just how the activity graph is evolving.
#14 - Byku
Thx Vic

Ppl online peaks
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG