The online racing simulator
Quote from evilpimp :High 11's begining of the stint, VERY low 11's end of stint is what I predict.

Unrealistic, try it and you will see it.
Who ever says 0.9 or low 1.10 is possible should be shot. Or furthermore i would like to see you break into the 1:10's as yet ive not seen anyone. Personally i think few people may get very high 1:10's towards then end of race with wrm tyres etc, but at the start it will be 1:12's and people starting to break into 1:11's is what i think.
Quote from TexasLTU :You're crazy :ices_rofl

JAcks doing that , but then again, you're the slow ERT

EDIT: maybe not very low, but nonetheless, low,
We were not expecting to see any 2:26's at AS4 either..
Honestly Ajrose this is a very hard track to get speed out of my hands wearing shacking after i did 1:11:25 i couldnt go any faster i was gripping the wheel so tight not to loose it. I just dont think your predicition of 1:10 will happen maybe like i said 1:10:95 or around there but its just unlikely to see anything lower considering ive not seen anyone do it in training.
BL1R is different as AS4...in Bl1r there isn't a big gap between GT1 and GT2 and the track is smaller
Talking about laptimes here is a little waste of time because best prepared teams for this race never tell you true
Quote from MoMo92i :BL1R is different as AS4...in Bl1r there isn't a big gap between GT1 and GT2 and the track is smaller

And we have more problems with tyres here
Quote from luki97 :Talking about laptimes here is a little waste of time because best prepared teams for this race never tell you true

QFT
Quote from luki97 :Talking about laptimes here is a little waste of time because best prepared teams for this race never tell you true

Like McLaren? "We're hiding our real time, we are so secret, blah blah blah"
You guys might want to remove the LRT [Legends Racing Team] From the sign-up list since team doesn't excist anymore.
Quote from EliteAti :You guys might want to remove the LRT [Legends Racing Team] From the sign-up list since team doesn't excist anymore.

Thats too Bad. I was hoping S. Shepard would put on another clinic for us slow guys
#38 - Dmt
Very sad, that Kenneth Keefe(minimaxracer) cannot race with us anymore, since she showed good race on test race with 207 000km distance skills.
Hehe
Please, grow up guys, Shayne droved that race, and you dont have any proofes that he didnt, so before you have some, please stop.
Quote from Tomhah :Please, grow up guys, Shayne droved that race, and you dont have any proofes that he didnt, so before you have some, please stop.

I think you misunderstood the text, we were saying how good the driving of LRT team members was
Quote from EliteAti :I think you misunderstood the text, we were saying how good the driving of LRT team members was

Yeah, that's all he wanted to say.
not Dmt :P

But yeah, anyway... Hello everyone, my name is Tommy
Just wanted to let you know
brb, gonna spend some time on more important stuff now
#44 - Dmt
Did some testings and 10's at the end of the stint is very possible
i think that is possible,but at the end of stint and with ideal track conditions
High 1:10's will be high if the track conidtions are good like somone said and the car is. But mainly people will sit around low 11's. Well thats what i think from praticing
What no way you think people will do 1:10 as on RSR the fastest is 1:11:09 but he isnt doing league then Momo in E-Team set 1:11:13 so i think a 1:10:90 or around there will be possible.
pmsl

Grammar, it's a dark art eh?

Looks for my enigma machine...

1.10 in race is bs, well I hope it is. Err.... yeah, weve been sand bagging

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG