The online racing simulator
Round 1 Pre Race Discussion
I've seen there isnt a thread for it yet, so here goes

I think this will be a good one, a nice track,plenty of opportunities to overtake, what do you think? Where do you reckon your team will finish?
What is good times here?
Quote from Tomhah :What is good times here?

1.10s i believe, low 1.11s race pace i'd say
#4 - J@tko
Quote from pacesetter :1.10s i believe, low 1.11s race pace i'd say

Pole in the MoE [for BL1] was 1.10.5, so pole for you lot [noobs and rev track] will probably be low 1.11 - Race pace will probably be 1.12s
Yeah, we seem to have good race then. 1.11-1.12 is just what we need
#6 - J@tko
Oh wait I lied - it was 1.09.66

So pole for you lot will be ~low 1.10 ish and race pace low 1.11?
I think the pole will be in 1.10
i think a low 1.11 is a very good time for qualify. but a high 1.10 is possible.. not with my set
for race, 1.12 is a good time and rarely a 1.11 high

its a good combo, lets go practice ppl
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Wow, in that case i really do need a lot of practice! Or i'll just blame it on de Souza's setup!

blame it on the set up......and walk away from the car.

Thats what I'm doing anyhow
We have drivers doing 1.11s (very low) and i thought that that's not very very very the best we could do, so I was scratching my head, thinking we weren't on the pace, turns out we're right up there
Are you FZR james?
I expect an XRR to roll in this race. Hopefully not ours, and since I'm not driving this race, that's looking less likely.
Yup have seen some 1.11`s already. Race pace would be higher I guess. But seen some FXR doing 1.11 high on full fuel so I doubt FZR is the right choice for this league. FXR seems to be a tad faster with this resctirtions. XRR can be a fast car aswell with right driver in it. I think some of the aliens will reach 1.10 in qualy but must be a perfect lape.

Me needs a lot of practise on FZR. Still thinks its a B.tch of a car sometimes
i've done 1:11:high with XRR and with 50% fuel,but also think that in race we will not see 1:10,maybe one lap at the end of stint ,and not with FXR or XRR
Damn FZR :doh::sadbanana
I guess the FZRs are still faster, or at least easier to drive. The XRRs (ours anyway) is quite consistent throught the stint and high 1:11s should be possible at some point. It's very likely to roll on some corners thought, so we have to balance things a bit and not push like crazy all the time. No idea about the FXRs.

We'll see, can't wait for the race! And stop blaming my setup!!
Well can i just say ive not seen 1:10 Myself and Momo have set 1:11:13 and 1:11:25 and do 1:11 mids consistently so i think low 1:11 will be fastest.
I think we may see some low 1:10's maybe a 1:09 In qualy Depending on who is driving *cough*
1.09 is impossible but 1.10 its possible
More like 09 is possible and 10 is probable..
Guys? You know that pole last year was 09.5 on BL1? Bl1 is 0.07-1.0 sec faster than this, so pole last year in BL1r would have been like 10.5-10.8?

So a low 11 race pace at the start of the stint wont be done.
Well... Guys in Race 1.12 is realistic... in Qual 1.11

BL GP rev is a lot slower den BL GP.

We had at 1. March a 2 hours race in GTCC, with same restrictors like here and 1.12 in race was fast enough to win the race. Probably there could be high 1.11 but i think 1.12 is normal in race.
High 11's begining of the stint, VERY low 11's end of stint is what I predict.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG