The online racing simulator
The Aussie Bawbag - Paul "N23" Grainger!
(138 posts, closed, started )
Quote from cmckowen :Masterful race craft....we should pay to watch such awesomeness!

This guy is certainly fuelled by AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your Awesomesauce at any good corner store now! (and some bad ones too).
lol he is not eaven close to what Bawbag is... Bawbag is LFS GOD
btw can he pass anyone without bumpin him off the track?
Quote from Alles :btw can he pass anyone without bumpin him off the track?

now where would be the fun in that?
#54 - Byku
Quote from Alles :lol he is not eaven close to what Bawbag is... Bawbag is LFS GOD

Dude, WTH are You talking about? You don't see f***** skilzzz in that!? He knows how to drive, You just don't see it.
Well you know he'd win a 30lap race, he knocked half off in the 1 lap we watched
Honestly, i am absolutely stunned by his skills, i already have his fictional photo above my bed. He's the king.
First I thought this was real and I was gonna see an awesome video about awesome driver doing awesome driving maneuvers.

But then the video started and I realized this was a joke and all I could see was reckless driving.
Quote from Alles :lol he is not eaven close to what Bawbag is... Bawbag is LFS GOD

It's ok you don't get his skills in the very first moment, but after watching the video 3 times... you begin to see the real message, the true inspiration this guy can show us all.

Remember that this kind of driving skills are unique, thus they are not easy to understand.

We have a genius right there
New sig.
#62 - wild
We all thought Bawbag could drive pffft

That dude just owns his ass so much :P
Quote from blueyy :
Paul "N23" Grainger is regarded as one of the most professional on-line Live for Speed Racers. He has 346 world records, and is known as the "God" of LFS. This video features his great driving manoeuvres and his superb passing skills. In recent times N23 was banned from Monday Night Racing for simply being too good. He created a strong rivalry with any admin team. Paul will return in the future.

Im thinking of you mate,

I just have to take it of my chest... Thread of the month award!
what's a bawbag anyway?

xoxo
Just to throw my hat into the ring.

Credit for this video should go to BYO-Interceptor (nee WTF), he created it for the post-race thread for this Monday Night Racing series race (held in July last year).

The admins of Monday Night Racing gave n23 many chances to redeem himself and drive cleanly. Even after this display it was still about 6 months before he was finally banned from the league.
Quote from VTRacing :Just to throw my hat into the ring.

Credit for this video should go to BYO-Interceptor (nee WTF), he created it for the post-race thread for this Monday Night Racing series race (held in July last year).

The admins of Monday Night Racing gave n23 many chances to redeem himself and drive cleanly. Even after this display it was still about 6 months before he was finally banned from the league.

Way to make the thread srs bisness VT
Quote from VTRacing : after this display it was still about 6 months before he was finally banned from the league.

Because he used too much awesomesauce?
Wow !

In one lap, he shows us all the "forbidden moves" in Lfs, and simracing.
What a talent in growth

Some of them I didn`t even knew !
Quote from [DUcK] :what's a bawbag anyway?

xoxo

I would like to know too.

My guess is that it is that Scottish thing, with pipes sticking out of it. You blow it up, and squeeze it. Now you can`t run and hide, because the thing is attached to you. Then comes the sound !?? EEEEEEEEK

The Scotsman then tries to prevent the air from getting out and try to cover up the holes with his fingers. They never succeed doing that

I angent times, they send these Scottish people in front of the attacking soldiers. The enemy didn`t stand the slightest chance and few was lucky to survive that noice.

My second guess is that it could be that thing that the Scott`s put food in. A kind of sheep stommick
Quote from alland44 :
My guess is that it is that Scottish thing, with pipes sticking out of it. You blow it up, and squeeze it. Now you can`t run and hide, because the thing is attached to you. Then comes the sound !?? EEEEEEEEK

I've heard that if you squeeze bawbag he/it does indeed make a sound like that.

Much similar to the quack you get when squeezing duck.
#72 - CSF
Oh trust me, you don't want to squeeze it.
Unless you are that way inclined...!
#74 - CSF
You certainly wouldn't want to yank it! :scared:
#75 - N23
Thank you, thank you. I'm sure you'll all be glad to know that I'll be here 'til Wednesday to further your enjoyment of the only life you have... and that is your stupid gay computer life... the only place you can get friends! Now I'm going to go and have some more awesome sauce... no wait... I might just shove that up your arse instead! Laterz!
This thread is closed

The Aussie Bawbag - Paul "N23" Grainger!
(138 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG