The online racing simulator
failure at taking out
(36 posts, started )
failure at taking out
Not really a movie is it?
LFS DX10 Version? ^^
the "thanks for watching the fail" line instead of credits sums it up completely, if Im honest. It's a frapsed replay made unwatchable by awful quality
Quote from squidhead :the "thanks for watching the fail" line instead of credits sums it up completely, if Im honest. It's a frapsed replay made unwatchable by awful quality

well i didnt try to make it look good i just recorded replay to show jordans fail
I Think your the failure here... Just sit in the corner..
Quote from brt900 :well i didnt try to make it look good

yes, you only made it look worse by adding those filters... seriously, it's pretty much unwatchable...
Quote from squidhead :yes, you only made it look worse by adding those filters... seriously, it's pretty much unwatchable...

then dont watch it
Allright, I won't do that again... but you might want to warn the others about the quality of the video, not sugarcoating it, BEFORE they watch it
where not all utter perfectionists this is one of my first attempts at making a movie actually it isnt a movie its just a vlip of jordan2007 utterly failing and i thought id share it with the community
LOL, can't stop laughing. DDDDDDDDD
Great video bro.
This isn't about the editing, it's about what happened in the movie...I quite liked the fail. I don't think it's sugar coated at all...'Just a bit of fun' 'Didn't try to make it look good'.

I just think you have the wrong attitude about these type of videos squid, but at least you gave some constructive criticism eventually - I agree, it didn't need the filters.
how did you get the xrr wheel in the XFR and FZR?
#14 - XmaX
You know that .vob editing is not allowed? Look at the Spoiler of FZ5...
Mod. He got the wheel from XFR in FZR.
Yeh your aloud to have it, just not post it on the forums, you would be pretty suprised how many people have mods
Quote from XmaX :You know that .vob editing is not allowed? Look at the Spoiler of FZ5...

ditto what jordan said your aloud it just not aloud to post but look at ripping tyres at westhill hes drifting round in a ae86
mods fail, soon scawen might make it so you can't go online unless you have the default .vob files, you never know.
I Think soon enough they will make it.
Quote from mutt107 :mods fail, soon scawen might make it so you can't go online unless you have the default .vob files, you never know.

Why? It's only changing your experience, no-one elses. I don't know if you think it will affect other people, but they will just see you as a normal car.
Quote from mutt107 :mods fail, soon scawen might make it so you can't go online unless you have the default .vob files, you never know.

If he does then I've lost all hope that the dev's will put this game back on the right track. Still, they've amazed me countless times before...

BTW, that dude FAILED!
who is that ppd driver? i don't know him...
Quote from buck77 :who is that ppd driver? i don't know him...

brt900, but he got kicked out AFAIK
Quote from samforey12345 :Why? It's only changing your experience, no-one elses. I don't know if you think it will affect other people, but they will just see you as a normal car.

Imagine skin for AE86 on default XRT

failure at taking out
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG