The online racing simulator
failure at taking out
(36 posts, started )
Quote from buck77 :thx m8

my kick was being discussed because of open wheel trophy and they said take ppd out of my name so i changed it to ddp and then they kicke dme for being smart
Quote from brt900 :my kick was being discussed because of open wheel trophy and they said take ppd out of my name so i changed it to ddp and then they kicke dme for being smart

maybe you didnt have a good behave on tracks?
Quote from brt900 :my kick was being discussed because of open wheel trophy and they said take ppd out of my name so i changed it to ddp and then they kicke dme for being smart

I can see why they kicked you.

Organising a league isn't a "simple" thing to do. Its very stressful trying to organise people and when a smart ass comes along and tries to take the p*ss most of the time the admins don't really have any sympathy left.

They wanted pdd out of your name so it was in league format, not just for fun.

Edit: That posterize thing is hideous.
LFS DEMO TEST 0.5K version :P.
lolz PHAIL - The dude at first thinks "Yeeeheee I'm a master of the ****ing XFR" and then....:P
Quote from G!NhO :brt900, but he got kicked out AFAIK

Lol Hahah Brt Got Kicked out of PPD Hahah he didnt tell me that!

brt.. you shouldnt even be on LFS if your going to be like that!
Quote from Jordan2007 :you shouldnt even be on LFS if your going to be like that!

you're one to talk... your driving in that video was atrocious.
Well.. My lagg is terrible.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Well.. My lagg is terrible.

that doesn't explain why you turned left sharply with what appeared to be intent to crash into brt...
My Steering wheel decided to turn left(A Wire came out), Which i told brt over skype to Brake because my car was driving towards him, So He did and now he thinks i done it on purpose.. Is that better?

BRT If you are against this, Post and tell everyone what really happened otherwise just stay quiet.

(If you do not reply in 3 days, everyone will know it was not done on purpose.)

Edited On 21st of april - No Sign of BRT900, This means i did not do it on purpose
Quote from Jordan2007 :My Steering wheel decided to turn left(A Wire came out), Which i told brt over skype to Brake because my car was driving towards him, So He did and now he thinks i done it on purpose.. Is that better?

BRT If you are against this, Post and tell everyone what really happened otherwise just stay quiet.

(If you do not reply in 3 days, everyone will know it was not done on purpose.)

Edited On 21st of april - No Sign of BRT900, This means i did not do it on purpose

im back ive been banned off the forum so stfu you only posted that because you knew and you said hold on as you where going to hit me

failure at taking out
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG