The online racing simulator
most important movie ever?
(15 posts, started )
- even before movie ended i realised that EVERYONE should see
- i got from a friend who thought the same.
- so i'm passing cd-s to all friends and others; and pretty much all of them are passing it on

It second part of Zeitgeist, Addendum.

It's not conspiracy theory, or just criticism of current state of society, but offers a possible solution to all shit happening around us all.

with warm recomendation:
http://tinyurl.com/6jvda8
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum : my bad
yup, anyone has right to his opinion to dismiss it.
or agree with it.
but personally, even if some will find flaws in it (like me even), it did scrtach some new views and opened my eyes to current situation....and inspired eye opening to other wrong stuff today
truth (whatever it may be) definitely can't be fear mongering.
but those who dont think it's truth.....well, we don't have the same opinion
-
(PaulH) DELETED by PaulH
Not this old chesnut again, let it lie FFS
Quote from danowat :Not this old chesnut again, let it lie FFS

Just like you can't stop flies landing on a pile of shit, you can't stop people watching Zeitgeist and going all " I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! OMFGWTFTRUTH!!!!one111!" when all they did was buy into some conspiracy BS.
sadly to say, this topic ran into weird disapproval on my favourite forum unlike on few others....
if you dont like it ok, but such bitter criticism...i don't understand....

thats all from me on this matter
-
(PaulH) DELETED by PaulH
I can list a number of things wrong with the world.

Money
Power
Religion

And about a million other things that niether I, nor 99.9% of the worlds population can do anything about, regardless of what some people would like to believe.
Quote from danowat :I can list a number of things wrong with the world.

Money
Power
Religion

And about a million other things that niether I, nor 99.9% of the worlds population can do anything about, regardless of what some people would like to believe.

IIRC John Lennon wrote a song about that....and it became a classic!

(I Imagine you all know what one I'm talking about!)
#10 - MR_B
Snakes on a plane.

/thread
^^ rofl
#12 - VoiD
...most important movie ever?

No doubts: Star Wars (Episode IV)

I was in a perfect age...

8 or 9 years old ...on my way to the orthodontist (with some extra-money)

new police story...

a movie jackie chan can Actually act in due to him speaking his native tounge.
Shawshanks Redemption, The best film i have ever seen and has a nice important story to it
#15 - IDUI
These kind of films are great as a source for more questions not answers, so debunking it only serves its purpose(maybe not the purpose its authors were hoping for exactly.. maybe). I just watched some and it seems the way a few responded in this thread goes inline with what they say in it.

It actually inspires hope at least if one goes along with the future they suggest. This planet has always been a scary place for all living things, it still is. Would be huge change if one species actually escaped this cycle.

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG