The online racing simulator
Best Motoring english sub?
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Byku
Hi guys! I know there is Best Motoring International... but it's impossible to get it in Poland... and online versions are not always up to date(and still rather difficult to get). Do You know any sites with english subtitles for Japanese version of Best Motoring? Thanks in advance .
#2 - Byku
Hmm... so that means there are no subtitles in english for BM? Damn
That means you're on a racing forum and most of the users here dont give a crap about japanese stuff and drifting. Try to ask on www.lfsdrift.net, your chances are better to have an answer.
#4 - Byku
Hm.. it's not exacly only about drift sorry :razzin BMI at least). Drifting stuff is in minority rather. There are some AWESOME races! I like the technical and profesional aspect of it, and those battles... great stuff! When they are not talking about drifting, and truly reviewing the cars(not only japanese ones) it's the best show about cars on tv/net in my opinion.
Of course... You need to... accept that specific japanese humour .
#5 - kaynd
Unfortunately I haven’t found any subtitle for Japanese best motoring episodes.
Sub teams care to make subs only for anime
#6 - Byku
Guys, anybody have any idea if there is possibility to download the newest BMI GT-R EVOLUTION? Anybody got any links?

Btw. yeah... i know... but
youtube has some but it's difficult to find something specific. I personally prefer hot version.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG