The online racing simulator
Need for Speed Shift
(25 posts, started )
Need for Speed Shift
I know someone who was testing it, said it was pretty fun and it felt mostly like Forza.
#5 - G!NhO
FAIL but i think it will be the same as GRiD
Quote from G!NhO :FAIL but i think it will be the same as GRiD

you fail so gtfo
Quote from brt900 :you fail so gtfo

The only thing he that he fails in is liking Jeeps. As a LFS racer and forum spammer, he wins.

Back on topic: I like this new NFS shift. Like a new and improved ProStreet. If physics are made to understeer less than ProStreet, this game is an abosolute WIN.
#8 - G!NhO
Quote from brt900 :no i love pedro its over

after all the love i gave you, you just dump me like this?!?!?1
It's not exactly new, imaginitive or inspired though, is it? GRID with better physics.. so what?
Quote from G!NhO :after all the love i gave you, you just dump me like this?!?!?1

yes but we can still be friends
Quote from TiJay :It's not exactly new, imaginitive or inspired though, is it? GRID with better physics.. so what?

I haven't seen any affordable* racing sim in the last 5 years that has been "new, imaginitive or inspired"

*(iracing not included)
atleast it will be better than previous titles
GRiD with better physics and cleaner graphics?
That's all right!
Quote from GTR_Yuni :GRiD with better physics and cleaner graphics?
That's all right!

Id actualy love to se that grid with slightly cleaner graphics and sim ish physics
Quote from DejaVu :I haven't seen any affordable* racing sim in the last 5 years that has been "new, imaginitive or inspired"

*(iracing not included)

And you think iRacing is? (affordable)
Quote from DejaVu :I haven't seen any affordable* racing sim in the last 5 years that has been "new, imaginitive or inspired"

*(iracing not included)

I don't think that an Nascar Racing gaming engine could be called "new", talking of iRacing
My *iracing not included was a jibe at how expensive it is, seems people have taken the way i wrote it the wrong way I can see why when looking back at my post.

I also didn't state iracing was new, imaginitive or inspired, only it wasn't affordable
#25 - Zay
:bump:
I just got shift and it is really a great game. I love the realism and the variety of cars.
Also, I love how they included some very rare supercars like the CCX and the Veyron.
The racing is great, and I have Grid, and I have to say, this game is comparable to grid, maybe even LFS(should NOT have said that)
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)

Need for Speed Shift
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG