The online racing simulator
Rb4 drift
(55 posts, started )
well, if that's the only way you can get acceptance: celebrate your skills!
FAIL. That's all I have to say.
again, a lithuanian dude brings FAIL to this forum
/facepalm :bananadea
Quote from Danas :FAIL. That's all I have to say.

I hope that one day will rise and I will not fail :goodvibes
Quote from DK3X7MJ :Congratulation your the first guy who find out about this! :uglyhamme
Damn My glory days are over...
Now I'll have to think something new:doh:

I knew that this someday will happen
But still that was grate ?until you find out

FAIL u are :jester:
God damn.. where from are u coming.... porky pie...
Way to go, very nice vid.

You know guys even some of the Hollywood films use "special" effects they are not all real :uglyhamme

Found something fishy on my first watch too, but was impressed by the cool drifting. Gotta say its all way way too impressive . You've had us very well:jester:
Haha, nice idea.
I can olny say fail... but nice editing thow
I was a bit sceptic when I saw the video. How the heck someone who got the game 5 months ago be so skilled while us 1-2-3-4-5-6 years LFSers can't. Glad I solved a mystery on LFS Forum.
Can you make the layout public? I wanna try it.
Quote from Riders Motion :I was a bit sceptic when I saw the video. How the heck someone who got the game 5 months ago be so skilled while us 1-2-3-4-5-6 years LFSers can't. Glad I solved a mystery on LFS Forum.

Well....ok nvm, maybe 1 or 2 curves can take it easily perfectly done but to make 5-6 is almost impossible...

...And I got a new idea for skills :smash3d:
Quote from Jouman :Way to go, very nice vid.

You know guys even some of the Hollywood films use "special" effects they are not all real :uglyhamme

Found something fishy on my first watch too, but was impressed by the cool drifting. Gotta say its all way way too impressive . You've had us very well:jester:

I'm glad that someone still likes my idea :woohoo:
Quote from Riders Motion :I was a bit sceptic when I saw the video. How the heck someone who got the game 5 months ago be so skilled while us 1-2-3-4-5-6 years LFSers can't. Glad I solved a mystery on LFS Forum.

He was banned for cracking LFS before
Quote from DK3X7MJ :I'm glad that someone still likes my idea :woohoo:

Didn't say i hated it I actualy think its the best idea ever if it worked out.
the concept is nice and sneaky
I just came up with a brilliant idea:banana_ra I never saw any lfs video what I just planned .This time I will create with no cheating ,I promise
I wouldn't tell you what I'll create because maybe there will be some people who will try to steal my genius plan So I will start creating this video in nearest hollidays
Sick drifting there!
VERYN FU*** nice it was the best trick i ever seen on that last bit post that Layout here i wanna try it out if i can ? 10/10000
1) The layout is in this thread.
2) The guy edited the layout after watching the replay, you WONT be able to do this trick.
Quote from Riders Motion :1) The layout is in this thread.
2) The guy edited the layout after watching the replay, you WONT be able to do this trick.

Yea your right I was trying and I can say it's inpossible
Heh, I knew it was wrong, cauz rb4 is underpowered.. and well it slides like a bitch also his lines were like my lines when i just fool around not trying to get into small spaces ;D Was glad to read he cheated.. cauz I've done alot of laps with rb4 .. and I can say, I find it hard to fit with it so perfectly in lyts.. otherwise, idk.. kinda weird to comment on the vid, when you now the guys is just fooling around.. ;p

Rb4 drift
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG