The online racing simulator
Rb4 drift
(55 posts, started )
Rb4 drift
I was listening what mistakes I did in the other video,so I learned, but maybe there will be other...
I was planning to make something
relaxing, something different.
So I'm asking you to comment and rate
I hope you will enjoy this
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmBkUdriirI
The last one was pretty much awesome.
That was crazy!
that was some of the best rb4 drifting ive seen, really well edited video too.

What song is that?.. I know its from Tokyo Drift..

reminds of my old rb4 days...
Nice RB4 driving there, very accurate through the poles and cones.
Really nice drifting and showing it off.
Amazing drifting...the last one was just perfect...Loved how the RB4 was sliding sideways...the edit itself could of been better, but it wasn't the worst. It's good that you did it kind of like a slow motion, because otherwise it wouldn't look as good.
woah, for me (being a non-drifter) that looked very very impressive.. I bet that took you some practise

also I think the camera angles and the relaxing song were a good choice!
And I thought my autocross practice sessions were good.
This is a whole different league
Edit:
I didin't thought that this video will be so successful :bannana_g
I’d prefer fewer comments in the video about the awesomeness of what you did. (Saying about things that any viewer haven’t sheen before, or “did you saw someone drifting like me” etc)
ffs man… let the viewers decide if what they see is unique or special.
You spoil the fun of commenting.

Anyway you are lucky because the action shown in the video is indeed awesome.

Nice precision drifting.
Quote from kaynd :I’d prefer fewer comments in the video about the awesomeness of what you did. (Saying about things that any viewer haven’t sheen before, or “did you saw someone drifting like me” etc)
ffs man… let the viewers decide if what they see is unique or special.
You spoil the fun of commenting.

Anyway you are lucky because the action shown in the video is indeed awesome.
Nice precision drifting.

I was thinking about those words and I will have in mind that
Quote from squidhead :And I thought my autocross practice sessions were good.
This is a whole different league

After you drifted, hit F1 instead of F2 so you can automatically watch the replay. You can edit the layout when the replay is running. Just look where your car goes and put objects following the cars path. Then record and put it Youtube so everyone says 'Awesome drifting!!!111111!1!'.

Quote from Riders Motion :After you drifted, hit F1 instead of F2 so you can automatically watch the replay. You can edit the layout when the replay is running. Just look where your car goes and put objects following the cars path. Then record and put it Youtube so everyone says 'Awesome drifting!!!111111!1!'.

pwnt. lol.
Quote from Riders Motion :After you drifted, hit F1 instead of F2 so you can automatically watch the replay. You can edit the layout when the replay is running. Just look where your car goes and put objects following the cars path. Then record and put it Youtube so everyone says 'Awesome drifting!!!111111!1!'.

Dude, you serious? That is possible?
mmh that would be poor - if you did it that way I'll take back my praise
..still great looking stuff, but using editing functions to show off drifting-skills and a car control that you don't have sounds somewhat stupid to me.
holy sht
/me makes a video named Perfect long drift in world of cones.

DK3X7MJ, make a video on normal track, not on a layout.
Quote from hadesko :Yes, it is.

I don't know what to do now...
I got 3 options:
1 Leave this thread and never watch his videos again
2 Start a fullscale criticism bombardment on the quality of the video and the over pumped ego of the creator
3 Do a barrel roll...

Congratulation your the first guy who find out about this! :uglyhamme
Damn My glory days are over...
Now I'll have to think something new:doh:

I knew that this someday will happen
But still that was grate ?until you find out
Hahahah, pwnt. Nice try, btw

Rb4 drift
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG