The online racing simulator
LFS - 'one car' thread
(273 posts, started )
Skoda Octavia RS
Nissan Skyline R34
Somthing similar to a Daytona Prototype would be nice.
Quote from jbirdaspec :I second that. I don't see a reason to make it a miata with licensing. But an inspired car to add to LFS. It is used here in the USA and I'm sure in other parts of the world for spec racing and club events. I believe because of it's real world exceptance as a race vehicle and it's affordable in real life would make it a great addition to LFS.

Personally I would like to see the LFS implementation of this type of car rather then real world licensing. I think tracks like FE Club, South Citry Chicane and Blackwood would be a real treat in this type of vehicle.

Just my 2 cents.

Jay Odom

That's true. I've read something about specmiata in the US, it seems really big !

The only problem with the car system right now in LFS is that imho the road car classes don't exhibit much variety.

Take the LRF class for instance. The three cars have their weight biased toward the back by quite a significant percentage, which makes the handling, even if really different, somewhat the same for each of three.

I'd say the TBO class is the most varied in the road cars, because the three cars really behave differently.

So what would be awesome in LFS is including cars that can be fitted in different classes. Since the LX4 is a competitor to the TBO class on most tracks, it would be sweet to include a car that can actually compete with the LX4 in the autocross field AND with LX4+TBO on a track.

I would like to see more competitors to the LRF class, being nice supercars. For instance, a Corvette Z06 or an Aston Martin (heavier than the FZ5 but more powerful).
I would love to see those fitted in the GTR class, so that by adding weight and intake penalties you can turn those GTR into GT3 (basically a stockish engine on a stockish frame, with slicks and downforce allowed). That would be extremely nice!
I tried fitting slicks on the LRF class for testdriving, and the behavior is really amazing, you really feel the true possibility of the cars! The RAC on R2s is on 3 wheels or 2 when taking fast bends and accelerating, that's pretty sick

Also, a Miata-like with two more small cars, with the emphasize on handling rather than power would be very nice and could create a S1600 class, a lot used in rallyes.
I want a golf Mk2 VR6 with the K&N 57i Kit to make it earlier hearable for preventing crashes bruuuuuuup
I'd say few more classes or at least more cars in a class, like C63AMG, M3, IS-F, RS4, then a minivan class like a Transit, Transporter, Vivaro, Boxer etc, or some hot hatches with similar performance, but each one having it's upside or downside, like better brakes, or wider tires, 10 more hp and so. It would make racing much more interesting I think.
Man I'd love to drive those vans in LFS
100 and 125 cc karts.

it would bring alot of customers and great racing talent.

My .02$

Hyundai Genesis HKS coupe RWD.

Quote from MiniVan :

Hyundai Genesis HKS coupe RWD.

Man oh man, I want to drive one... I gotta know how it drives.
Gillete Vertigo
Ferrari Enzo or Bugatti Veyron
Radical SR3 , that would be awsome
Quote from W1ldPort75 :Radical SR3 , that would be awsome

Took one of those round the Nurburgring the other day on GTR Evo... simply fantastic!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Took one of those round the Nurburgring the other day on GTR Evo... simply fantastic!

I play GTR Evo once in awhile , and the only car that i really like is the Radical , that would be imo a great car for LFS
#244 - STF
GTR Evo with FBM (on The Ring of course) -> WIN.
I took it yesterday for a spin..
Quote from W1ldPort75 :I play GTR Evo once in awhile , and the only car that i really like is the Radical , that would be imo a great car for LFS

Sure, and it will be fun to compare EVO, iRacing and LFS Radicals.
This car is really nice, great choice.
Alfa Romeo 155 2.0 Twin Spark 16V

Great competition for the fxo. And try to imagine the sound...
Attached images
ALFA 155 MO 17.jpg
Not an inline-4 or fwd.

Quote from Zen321 :
I would like to see more competitors to the LRF class, being nice supercars. For instance, a Corvette Z06 or an Aston Martin (heavier than the FZ5 but more powerful)....

I modded the XRG, XRT, and XFG to be an AWD S-1600 rally kit-car on slicks, a Ferrari F430, and a modern Corvette, respectively, with the numbers tweaked just a bit so they were competitive with the LRF class. It made for great racing, 6 cars in one class, with those three new ones being both different enough from each other and the original LRFs, and easier to drive than the original LRFs. The FXO and RB4 could have made it an 8 car class.

This would be great for LFS.
Ferrari... any one...
An old muscle car would be awsome, like a Mustang or Charger.

For the Charger:
-Torsion bar front susp.
-Leaf spring rear susp.
-V8 @440ci with twin 4 barrel carbs.

That would be an awsome car to drive in LFS
Man, after this thread I started dreaming about Radical in LFS.

That would be simply fantastic.

SCAWEN!! Any chance?

I just sent a email to them suggesting to talk with you

http://www.radicalsportscars.com/

LFS - 'one car' thread
(273 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG