(62 posts, started )

Poll : Which day would suit you best?

Closed since :
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
#51 - Don
im sorry, couldnt make it ive been running home to be there in time, but everytime i tried connecting, i got an error "lfs.exe has stopped working"

EDIT: in the end i was lucky i couldnt get lfs running - my internets went kaput later, so it would make me pretty angry if it happened during the race.
Can we use a different ****ing server next time, PLEASE?? :gnasher:
#53 - CSF
Quote from zeugnimod :Can we use a different ****ing server next time, PLEASE?? :gnasher:

Or you can get a better connection.
Stop with those comments, I'm MAD NOW!!!

It can't be my connection, every other server is fine.
Was a lovely evening all! Casse I will get you next time!
NIce races today. I got few fights in race 1 and was accused of waving...that was interesting..finished 7th.

In race 2 i got involved in a bridge crash which gave me some nice damages.. so i spent 30 secs in pits to left them on 20th place. I finished 6th hehe.
#57 - vari
Was nice regardless of the bridge pileup but I can see how it didn't work for some.

Bad luck there Gener_Al and O'Brien

Then some optimistic driving which caused the first lap pileup in my opinion and other things but I guess nothing needs to be reported since all involved didn't finish anyway?

Better luck next time I suppose
I think the amount of racers on such a tight track was always going to end in a pileup at somepoint. I think 14 finishers was rather good
Some nice racing with plenty of incidents, thought tbh what im most upset about is that trudi finished race 2!
I knew as soon as saw the tyre bouncing in the chicane that I was doomed. Gotta admit though it was quite a stylish wreck i walked from.
Anyway a little later on (After calming down) I decided to dl the replay, seemed lap 10 in race 2 was quite a lap indeed!
Race 1 was some hard racing, i really did think i had it in the bag.
Esp after pulling out my fastest lap on the last moments of qualifying to take pole.
But a bad set, i say bad as the brakes being a little to strong with bias to the front, caused locking on the front right and i couldn't keep them cool. Everytime i glanced in my mirror i saw that car of troys, get closer and closer
Then the inevitble happened i killed tyres totally into T1, and never recovered. From 1st to 5th in the last few laps

Looking forward to another random fun race, where i can hopefully take revenge against trudi!!!
I'll take him out for a couple of nudiepics.

To clarify: I'll hit his car, with my car, if you supply with pictures of women with no clothes on.
Quote from kamo2000 :NIce races today. I got few fights in race 1 and was accused of waving...that was interesting..finished 7th.

In race 2 i got involved in a bridge crash which gave me some nice damages.. so i spent 30 secs in pits to left them on 20th place. I finished 6th hehe.

I reviewed the waving situation from a replay and I have to apologise for blaming you of waving. There was not enough sideways movement to blame you of that.

However in the instance that before closer review felt like waving you did do slight turn to right just before you turned hard to the left and took the inside line. That small movement to left indicated me that you were going to take the normal racing line before braking. I got confused and had already decided to try the inside line and at that time you turned to the inside as well. So at the moment it felt to me like you were deliberately blocking but that was not the case.

So you didn't wave I just got confused by that slight turn to right just before you took the inside line and made quick conclusion before reviewing that situation closer.
Well that just shows how compicated races can be. I never felt that i did something wrong but others can see it differently. I'm glad this turned to be fine. Thx for report

#liveforspeed TBO Round One Week 11
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG