Thursday
#26 - troy
Would love to join
In if it's on Monday.
Im in (as long as its mondays
Count me in .
Count me in
in
Count me on the top of reserve please, as I can't do it for the momment, but could do it under some circumstances.
Sign me up too please
Sign me up please, I have tonight free
Sign me up, otherwise I get too much moaning from z

And you need competition for last place anyway
Im in, hopefully there's room for me.
I sign up too. (if there's enough space left)
I'm interested but I will give up my slot for a more reguluar IRC user. (Ah, 36th on the list, I'll show up and just sit in the server and watch if everyone else turns up.)
add me to the list
Hi!

I'll wait till 18:30 UTC (~1½ hrs) to update the list if there's someone who decides to cancel his participation (PM me if you can't make it). After that I'll PM the server details to the first 32 on the list to avoid confusion on the server. For anyone left out; be quicker to sign up next week
#41 - vari
Yes indeed. Spectating on the host hoping that someone won't show up isn't an option i'm afraid.
Ouch. Okeydokey. Have fun!
Post has lost its purpose. ignoooore.
Quote from Huru-aito :I'll wait till 18:30 UTC (~1½ hrs) to update the list if there's someone who decides to cancel his participation (PM me if you can't make it).

Glad I made it in time, as I wrote you in the PM:

Quote :(...) had a very busy day today and I've still some things left to do!

I could make it but with no time left to practice, so I'd be more than glad to let my place go to one of the drivers in the waiting list.

Hope you all enjoy the race!
If 2 people drop out in the next 10 minutes, I get in
1 person, and I'm in
Toki, I heard there's an emergency at the Hungarian food store and you're required to eat all the food. You'd better get over there!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Toki, I heard there's an emergency at the Hungarian food store and you're required to eat all the food. You'd better get over there!

The guys who were on the waiting list (Töki (HUN), Mp3 Astra, jwardy), sorry. It's going to be a crap race anyways! :D

Oh well, no luck Mr. Passingham
Number 22 Foqs told me he can't make it.

#liveforspeed TBO Round One Week 11
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG