The online racing simulator
New useless app made by me...
(98 posts, started )
2 bugs: BF1 engine dies in 7th gear, and if you are going forward and hit reverse, you zoom off and die, never to come back. Same happens when reversing and go into first. Hilarious and GREAT game.
Oh god, i would never guess that there would be people soo interested in this =D
Yes, i1m doing my magic, but the main problem i have is the track =/ its soo big lol (in virtual size).
im checking this, i may use the older small layout. and the g force may be fixed, go no more infinite g force bugs at the moment...
Also the FOX has a 7 speed gearbox. Which cuts out on 7th gear too.
when youre in revrse its minus rpm
Wheeerrez is teh Scirocco.? ?? ?.. !!!!!11111

Sorry had to be said. Good luck man.
lol, yes, we needz scirocco!!!
i can't get the car to move i've got into 1st gear and pressed up
ignition.
Yay, i finally uber fixed the lateral g problem, there was a part in the equation missing... (its only one line of code but due to the vars, its kind of big)

and im reworking the longitudinal forces since the supersonic backward while going backward on first still exist
will my gfx card run this ?

anyway , nice little app there
Not bad actually
Back on this. It seems dead. it's not. its just that i got no more computer to work on =(... but im buyng a laptop soon. (like tomorrow)

I'll not be making a bigger track. i'll focus on the code for the physics.

So to make things clear... this "thing" is still alive. =)
This is fun! I do have a bug though (do we have an official bugs thread? :tilt

I started moving and went from 1st, into neutral and into revesre at a very low speed and the car pinged off the track at the speed of light out of view somewhere and i couldn't reset it.

Have you hidden some red/white barriers, as the effect was similar!

I like this app though, as it reminds me of this
Well, you can post these weird beaviours here, this bug is known, and right now is being looked into =D

at the moment im working on making the car slide... hehehe
Quote from danthebangerboy :This is fun! I do have a bug though (do we have an official bugs thread? :tilt

I started moving and went from 1st, into neutral and into revesre at a very low speed and the car pinged off the track at the speed of light out of view somewhere and i couldn't reset it.

Have you hidden some red/white barriers, as the effect was similar!

I like this app though, as it reminds me of this

I already mentioned this good to see it's not just me with troubles.
Hmm, flying car bugs being fixed, nice to see this particular bug being addressed somewhere on the lfs forums.
Hey! Yeah, i just put up a good engine simulation system, its not realistic, but it focuses on being as close as it can be, im no engineer (yet, first year here)

The system im "developing" simulates torque, by separating each wheel axis (front and rear) so there will be oversteer and understeer.

I also found a way to simulate higher torque on higher RPMs for competition cars and a higher torque on low RPMs to simulate muscle cars =D

At the moment, and when i release it, probabily only the XRT will be playable (the others may be selected but wont work)

other than this, graphically it's the same. i may later create objects with collision and implement the mouse so the objects can be created and moved with the mouse. =D
Kind of updated. checky firsty posty.

EDIT - monday ill put up a new release with some options for tweaking.
tip - if it doesnt work, rename the dll file to alld42.dll
It required you to rename the dll???
Quote from Calvinaquino :It required you to rename the dll???

Yes.

I got the car go so fast I couldn't see it. I dunno what that minus gear is, but add some slide with it and the car goes...fast. You might want to work on brakes next, add skid marks and you got a rally game!
You got there an idea, i haven't given up on making a simulator, im just going to make it to reach a certain realistic behaviour.

maybe ill add another track with dirt xD

New useless app made by me...
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG