The online racing simulator
Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
This is the worst thread ever. Ok, fine, the start of it was not good either, but to what it have become is amazing
#77 - 5haz
If you say so, Mr Forum police.

What shocked me is that I thought Kev was one of the more 'mature' people here who would know best to just leave quietly, especially after we've seen so many fools lately making their bold 'I'm leaving' statements, and being met with total apathy.

Maybe Kev is just another personality of the mystery man behind Lerts.
Quote from 5haz :What shocked me is that I thought Kev was one of the more 'mature' people here who would know best to just leave quietly, especially after we've seen so many fools lately making their bold 'I'm leaving' statements, and being met with total apathy.

That's what makes this thread a classic Kev-thread. This seems to go over a lot of people's heads
#79 - 5haz
Ah well who knows.

I doubt Kev would be sad enough to do something like this for fun, but if so, Kev you sado.
Quote from 5haz :If you say so, Mr Forum police.

What shocked me is that I thought Kev was one of the more 'mature' people here who would know best to just leave quietly, especially after we've seen so many fools lately making their bold 'I'm leaving' statements, and being met with total apathy.

Maybe Kev is just another personality of the mystery man behind Lerts.

Nono, I don't want to sound like the carepolice mate
It's just that most, again not every, but most comments made in this topic is purely sheit. Well, the topic itself is sheit, and I post sheit most of the time, BUT, why has this one survived the lock-stick?
See, what would be funny is if he now got a ban for making a useless, abusive spam thread. Then I might consider responding.

Oh, wait...
-
(Sueycide_FD) DELETED by SamH : Inappropriate circumvention of the swearword filter
My contribution..

#83 - th84
You guys are buying too much into this. Somewhere in a dark worm hole, Kev is sitting back wacking his willy while smoking a fag getting a giant kick out of this.

Yes. he is a twisted soul. He'll be back when the pain starts to wear off.
Quote from th84 :You guys are buying too much into this. Somewhere in a dark worm hole, Kev is sitting back wacking his willy while smoking a fag getting a giant kick out of this.

Says the tool.

But I somewhat agree, probally he'll just do this for a laugh.
Quote from th84 :You guys are buying too much into this. Somewhere in a dark worm hole, Kev is sitting back wacking his willy while smoking a fag getting a giant kick out of this.

Yeah, of course he is. He'll probably wait until all the fuss has died down, then slink back in here and post one of his classic one liners, then everything can return to normal.

Obviously we're all contractually obligated to take the piss out of him for at least a fortnight or so. So, lets start now...

Kev, you're a big daft cock

But we love you all the same, in, in a purely manly, non homosexual kind of way...Grrrrr
I thought he was just creating a parody of other people who left "i'm leaving kthxbai!" posts on the forum. I don't think he is being serious .. I mean, when is he ever serious ? Maybe I am wrong, only Kev knows!
Sorry kev, I like spankmeyers post more
Quote from Mazz4200 :
But we love you all the same, in, in a purely manly, non homosexual kind of way...Grrrrr

Speak for yourself.
Coulda guessed. Move along.
this is a thread in which no one cares
#91 - CSU1
Quote from thisnamesataken :....Screw it. I'm Back ! ! ! :spyoda:

you are not Kev,

if so,

you bad. + attention whore etc. etc. why not just post on your own account, I mean, come on...
lock the damn thread?
#94 - CSU1
Kev's frigging off, and so is my damn milk!
mhm
Excellent post right there!
Hannah's back!

Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG