The online racing simulator
drift mode
(76 posts, closed, started )
Quote from The Very End : Jesus holy sheezballs those commentarys was screaming. A drift I would say nice to was beeing said (something like this )

"WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiFT AAAAAAAAAAAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Yeah, the japanese commentators and TV presentators tend to be over excited at anything !
Like I remember some show presenting the new Super High FPS camera (for super slow motion), and each time they were seeing something intereseting they were like "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TSUUUUUUUUUUUUGOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Shadowww
:ices_rofl

I would love to see a equally entusiastic door seller.

"It's SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuPER, AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DUST NO PROBLEM FOR THIS LITTLE BASTARD JUST SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF UP THE DUST AND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO EASY AND CLEAN!!"

Yeah, dust cleaner, or vacuum something as it also is caled in english. Had one of these doorsellers last week that tried to sell me one. The fun part is that price was ok, and I really need one, but the seller was so borring I refused to buy just by the reason lol.
Yeah, I am a bastard, so today I'll go down and buy one, even more expensive in the elctroshop.

But back topic.

Guess I somewhat could enjoy a drift show just because of the commentarys, really, it's damn entertaining to see a lame drift and then the commentary screams like Hiroshima had been nuked off the map.
HAHAHHAHAH to posters

... i dont understand ..
drift mode ? .. drift is a mode ? all is ok you can do everything right now in Live For Speed .. its a simulation game .. there's no mode for drift .. in real life like the d1gp there's judge for score .. and track and cars .. its all what you need live for speed already have all that .. its not need for speed .. you can drift .. with some friend .. choice who's the judge .. take your set then drift .. there's your mode .. or play grid with the milk crate physic
Quote from Zen321 :
Come on, I don't know what the skaters in Austria sound like, but from what I recall when I was skateboarding the "gibberishy slang" is just a technical set of expressions referring to special tricks.

Nope, I don't mean the names of tricks, but the whole stupid "youth culture" associated with it, that comes with a certain way of clothing, body posture and speach.

To be fair though, the retards usually are in the amateur and fan crowd, but not the professionals themselves.
Quote from The Very End :no

To speak serious, LFS don't need this. There are various drift tools, systems etc done by insim allready, but the last thing I would want is to have something of it implented in LFS.

Hmm, why? I would like to see some implemented functions, but only the very very useful. If we are talking about the same drift points function as LFSLapper has, then I would like to say "NO" in 150px size as the others already said.

To rotarydreams:
If you go sideways, focus on your line, angles, smoothess etc. Do not focus on to get the most points.

Quote from The Very End :Yeah, "gripper" is the most silly name for anything ever!

Damn, Senna really was a great gripper! Lmao sounds so wrong.
Drifters are strange, specially the audience. Was randomly going thorugh the channels on the telly yesterday, and came across a drift broadcast. Jesus holy sheezballs those commentarys was screaming. A drift I would say nice to was beeing said (something like this )

"WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiFT AAAAAAAAAAAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Absoltely mind****.

Haha. The D1 judges/commentators. It's all about fun and show. They are screaming a lot, their comments are noisy and so, but not really as you typed... This happens only in wtf/lol situations . Crashes, reaching dangerous limits, funny moments, like for example Katsuhiro Ueo (D1 driver) once suddenly lost his wheel after he entered the corner in high speed, but surprisingly he did not lose control.
From what I've seen from videos I have to agree with the thing about over exited commentary. It's pain in the ass when you want to see and hear the cars and the commentator goes nuts.

I have once been in a local drifting "show" in Ahvenisto, few years back. And I have to admit that I was pretty thrilled when the white 400-look B-Manta with N/A 3.0 straight-6 with ITB's went nuts in the corners ripping it's tires off. And yes, in Finland we don't have that much of a problem with over exited commentators.
Ok maybe it wouldn't been that much of a thrill if the cars would all been Nissans etc.

Tho a busy race weekend (especially when Historics are around) gives more to watch and hear than a drifting show.

But I should maybe go to watch some drifting show again this year, it has evolved to a lot bigger in here after that.
Drift mod is your Drift set
Well , i love race here in lfs , and i see the things in a equal way for all , so , if ppl who like to cruise have the "Cruise Filter option" , drifter should get the "Drift filter Option"

Looking in other way , why cruiser have their own filter and drifter no? sounds kinda discriminating...

I dont like the drift and dont like to much the cruise , i love race in bl1 with the xfg and drive some laps with the rac and lx6 in aston 5&6

I should say drifter should get they own filter as the cruisers...
Quote from Inouva :Well , i love race here in lfs , and i see the things in a equal way for all , so , if ppl who like to cruise have the "Cruise Filter option" , drifter should get the "Drift filter Option"

Looking in other way , why cruiser have their own filter and drifter no? sounds kinda discriminating...

The cruise filter was implemented for racers (or gripperz!11)to be able to not have to find their way through 30 nonsense cruise servers.
The LFS lapper drift thing is great!

We use to have it set up on our team server so it would automatically spec drifters!
If you did a small drift it would say "[name], if you're trying to drift then dont...". If you did a big drift it would spec you
Quote from word. :The LFS lapper drift thing is great!

We use to have it set up on our team server so it would automatically spec drifters!
If you did a small drift it would say "[name], if you're trying to drift then dont...". If you did a big drift it would spec you

Haha, that is actually a very clever implementation of the "LFS Lapper drift thing"
#63 - Ichi
its would be badass if they added some mountains or canyons to the game so it can feel like ur realy drifting
thats my opinion if u dont like then u know what u have to do :rally_dri
Quote from STF :
5.If you mean the "cruise" option in the .cfg file, as an option to declare a server`s "type", i think something similar could be implemented for those who want to make their server appear as "Drift" in server list, and by doing so, minimizing the "work" needed to filter Racing servers from Drift servers.

^Cause of course there are so many racing servers out there that you can`t find a decent drift server..

Maybe you should Purchase s2 there would be A BUNCH of decent drift servers. I dont understand why demo users even have a right to bitch muchless post on these fourms.

also would like to add that this guy should stop being a cheap ( profanity ) and actually pay up how much fun and how long can u play demo LOL Join Date: Jun 2007

they should implement a time limit on the demo cause thats what it is a demo to see if people would like the game and wish to purchace it.
Lol at the idea
Quote from zeugnimod :The cruise filter was implemented for racers (or gripperz!11)to be able to not have to find their way through 30 nonsense cruise servers.

There are alson alot of drift servers so drift filer would be nice

And drift auto spec sucs i specced me when i was trying to regain cotrol when some bloody idiot nearly pushed me of track
Quote from zeugnimod :The cruise filter was implemented for racers (or gripperz!11)to be able to not have to find their way through 30 nonsense cruise servers.

So that would give us "gripperz" an advantage, then we can turn off all those crap drift servers to get to the real action quicker

So a +1 for a filter, but a no to the rest

I'll go hide now.. before all "slippers" i've just offended find me :hide:
#68 - STF
Quote from ASYLUM88 :Maybe you should purchase S2...

Maybe you shouldn`t judge other people. See? Can`t have them all.
Quote from ASYLUM88 :I dont understand why demo users even have a right to bitch much[, ]less post on these fourms.

Hail Hit.. ASYLUM88. Seems you don`t have necesarry brain activity to understand basic stuff. Could you ask a moderator why we can post and all that? kthxbai.
If that seems to you like bitching, you should go back to school and re-educate yourself.
Quote from ASYLUM88 :my god get a job

Your god has a job().. i have a job too. Ho Lee Sheet, i have my own (little) company .
In fact it`s very comfy staying in the office, "bitching" on forums, and getting paid for it, yanno?
Quote from ASYLUM88 :or bum some money off mommy.

Do you know how that sounds? I mean, It`s not apropriate, how can i bum some money off your mommy? I don`t even know her. Do you have more pics?
Don`t worry about me getting S2, it`s coming, only slower. What`s it to you anyway?

I just gave a suggestion. If you want to comment on that, go ahead, don`t make it personal.
I don`t know how good/bad it was, i don`t have a thing against anyone, be him racer, drifter, cruiser, whatever.
But then, some people like you show up.. and you(try to) make them look all bad(to me). It still doesn`t matter, you see.. you`re just an individual. with one opinion.
Quote from STF :Maybe you shouldn`t judge other people. See? Can`t have them all.

Hail Hit.. ASYLUM88. Seems you don`t have necesarry brain activity to understand basic stuff. Could you ask a moderator why we can post and all that? kthxbai.
If that seems to you like bitching, you should go back to school and re-educate yourself.

Your god has a job().. i have a job too. Ho Lee Sheet, i have my own (little) company .
In fact it`s very comfy staying in the office, "bitching" on forums, and getting paid for it, yanno?

Do you know how that sounds? I mean, It`s not apropriate, how can i bum some money off your mommy? I don`t even know her. Do you have more pics?
Don`t worry about me getting S2, it`s coming, only slower. What`s it to you anyway?

I just gave a suggestion. If you want to comment on that, go ahead, don`t make it personal.
I don`t know how good/bad it was, i don`t have a thing against anyone, be him racer, drifter, cruiser, whatever.
But then, some people like you show up.. and you(try to) make them look all bad(to me). It still doesn`t matter, you see.. you`re just an individual. with one opinion.

Just wondering thow dont flame i not trying to offend you but you have wel paid job i asume and stil dindt buy like the most cheap simrace game on earth?
Why man why...
#70 - STF
You mean the best simrace game on Earth.

Answer is: i sworn to myself few years ago to only buy it when i`ll be able to enjoy it (wheel).

I had in several ocasions the pleasure to play it properly, and i was impressed.

I`ll have to make a few modifications, buy some furniture, move the equipment in my room.. But, now all my money are stuck in another(little) business..
You know, crysis and all.

I also waited for the obutto cockpit.. for some time.

Long story short.. can`t wait for it to happen, but i`m not in a hurry, i have other things to do meanwhile.
Ok guys first of all when i saw this topic i knew that there was gonna be alot of ppl here spamming and it was fun to read another kind of topic like this.

But in my opinion no to driftmode. There would be no point in a driftmode.
But yes to adding a filter for search only for "Drift servers".
WHAT, is going on? Am i too late?

LoL So, what are you guys going to eat tonigth?
Chicken
This thread is closed

drift mode
(76 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG