The online racing simulator
Hi everyone :) (and sorry..)
(61 posts, started )
sounds like a serious relationship
Quote from Gabkicks :sounds like a serious relationship

But she ate my last cornflakes yesterday, and the day before that, she hit a curb with the car, and drove it home with a flat tyre, my girlfriend are the devil reincarnated, i promise, but i love her anyways.
Quote from mrodgers :
Want to know what happened to the rest of hammer it's horse in his avatar? Well, my dog ate it in 2 bites, so... Come and get me!!!

That was your dog? Man you should have seen the vet bill to stitch that sucker back together!!
He turns faster lap times now so I guess it was worth it
Quote from e-dwarf :Well, i must admit, sometimes when my girlfriend are sleeping, im digging my nose, and then i shoot the boogers right at her, or fart under the bedsheets and pull it over her nose, Emma, if you are reading this, im so sorry

Someone, spare me a hanky so I can wipe the morning coffee from my tft? :dopey:
Welcome to the world of Live For Speed S2 WOOOOOOOOOO! now time to get behind that wheel and burn rubber! see yas around

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
=[CTR]= Martyn
To be a Chinese I think i should say somethink.
All the people play LFS because we love this game, this amazing game. Of course we like it as all people here.
But for some reason, we decide to play crack. Why? Because we r not
that rich then u think, our english is not that good then u think, we dont
have that much credit card then u think........................happy with that
reason????

If they make a Chinese language pack, they will be a millionaire soon.
ps. I m going to buy a full licence. So c u guys at sever.
[forgive my pool english]

Quote from StanleyCarter :I visit chinaspeed once in a while, the community there are nice and friendly, but yah like what you've mentioned, 99.9% of the players there are playing cracked versions of LFS, which is kinda sad. They can afford DFPs, but they don't buy the licensed game, which confuses me.
Imagine if all those players (the community is HUGE) buy the real license, Scavier would be WHOLE LOT RICHER

Stan Im happy that u can stan at the middle.

Quote from wE1l :A good idea for protection, though I am not very sure it will only do good to LFS, you know there are many people who decided to buy it only after they had played the cracked full version.

love you~~~~~

Quote from silent_wind :dam ! how the hell they cracked LFS with its online protection and whatnot ?? bastards anyway !

u d better watch u mouth! [Chinese people always clever]

Quote from JJ72 :lol, and 99% of that 0.01% are on cracked LFS.
And believe it or not, there're more hong kong LFS registry than in the whole China.
*where do you live?

r u sure u r yellow? u d better ask ur mom. and by the way u finish primary school? 1+1>1??? worng answer
Quote from junsnake :i use uf gtr and need a special set! show u next time !haha

Thanks for stepping out from the shadows. Here's your banana. :sadbanana
For the honer of mainland china, buy lisence! help Scavior to become millionaires

For the rude of a hongkong man, i'd like to say:

hongkong was, is and will ever be a part of china, that means your grandad, your father, u and your son all r china man

even dog won't hurt its master...what r u made?illepall

i'm sorry for the crack stuff~ but like my signature wrote..it is hard for all of us afford this lisence! anyway, i believe that more and more people will buy it for the honer! and i will do my best to persurd my friends to buy!
welcome and congrats for buying the s2

the F1 should put a smile on your face (i know i have)
Quote from JJ72 :I just know mainland china is full of crackers.

*you from chinaspeed.org?

I cannot bring myself to believe that you are actually a Chinese, as you have shown so little understanding of the current status of China. It is universally known that mainland China's economy is far behind that of HK, let alone most players are still students. Chinese children are mostly under more strict rules from their parents, thus it is even more unlikely they could spend 24GBP for a game. And needless to say it is quite hard for a student to get a credit card either.

As to the matter of chinaspeed, I come from that forum and I know we are working on this licence issue. We love this game and have been trying to get every member to buy a licence. Actually there wouldnt have been so many licenced racers in mainland China if it werent for our efforts IMHO. It has been hard to spread LFS for many reasons, and even more difficult to get people to buy their licences, cracking really isnt our choice. Please try to understand. We are still a developing country and it is quite impossible to ban this cracking thing, at least that's what I think.

Sorry for my poor English
Quote from Jarod.Yi :Sorry for my poor English

whoa~~ your English is a whole lot better than some people that has English as their first/native language.

Hi everyone :) (and sorry..)
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG