The online racing simulator
Hi everyone :) (and sorry..)
(61 posts, started )
Hello

I feel like I owe you guys some explanations after that thread.. ( http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=6679 )

Yes, I wasn't using LFS like it should be used, and though I am here registered since midle 2005, I wasn't having a bad behaviour towards the developers since that time.
I felt in the temptation to using a crack so I could see what I was about to be able to play online, when I bought LFS. I see your point, this is like dis-respecting the developers, they do DESERVE to be paid for their work, but please understand me, I would not like to buy something I wouldn't play after.. So I played, liked it, and now that I had some spare money, bought my S2 License

I just hope this post doesn't bring more fuss, or get some ppl angry, I licensed my copy of LFS over the same username, as I do believe ppl will understand my point (thought it wasn't the correct, I know), and forgive me for making a mistake.

See you online

btw: sry for my .. kinda rusty english
Nice to see your status changed. WB :Handshake
You haven't solved your sins yet. As a penalty we'll enforce you to play LFS for the next two weeks 24 hours in a day.

Altough tomorrow you can take a little break while you install the new patch.

#4 - DeeS
Good Return! See you on track !
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from deggis :You haven't solved your sins yet. As a penalty we'll enforce you to play LFS for the next two weeks 24 hours in a day.

Altough tomorrow you can take a little break while you install the new patch.

You'd be a rubbish torturer
You bought it today and unlocked old nick.

Good luck
:drink:lets drink to that
Wouldnt have anything to do with the upcoming patch by any chance.
Nice story !
The good thing is that what with the lfs you know to who you give your money ! For example I also often buy my audio cds at the show because it is more money for the band !
Quote from loopingz :Nice story !
The good thing is that what with the lfs you know to who you give your money ! For example I also often buy my audio cds at the show because it is more money for the band !

Indeed
And of course it also has to do with the upcoming patch! Will make LFS even better!
#12 - SamH
Well now, THAT is one excellent turnaround. Welcome to LFS! The REAL LFS! Now you can discover what LFS is REALLY about.. head-to-head, online with others, in a WIDE selection of realistic road and racing cars.

I bet it feels good, doesn't it?
Welcome back,the way it should be
Welcome to LFS (proper) now you can really use the stats at LFSWorld

see you on the tracks

SD
So eventually, the once lost 24 pounds found their way into the Developers' pockets
Welcome among us, XGremlinX_pt!
Your crack would've been invalid tomorrow anyways
Quote from AndroidXP :Your crack would've been invalid tomorrow anyways

lol (actually it shouldn't :razz tks for all the welcome messages Hope to have some nice races with you all..
LFSWorld is really a nice place! I can only race this weekend, so till then, I'll see everyone getting horny with the new BF1 and I won't be able to try it out as soon as everyone else.. hope there are some videos!
#18 - joen
I didn't know about your history, but good for you that you have bettered your ways and gave support and recognition to the devs by buying an S2 license. It's worth every penny of it, it certainly was the best money ever spent on a game for me.

Welcome back, have fun and see you on the track

edit: oh wait i did know about it lol, just realised you were the one from that thread yesterday
Hi,

1st congratulation to you realize that DEVs really deserve their money for all their great work and support they gave us.

Maybe its time for SCAVIER again to split LFS into 2 packages .
1) DEMO part
2) updated/additional part (full version) in secured section on WEB where you can have access only after you payed for the LFS.
#20 - wE1l
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Hi,

1st congratulation to you realize that DEVs really deserver their money for all their great work and supporty they gave us.

Many its time for SCAVIER again to split LFS into 2 packages .
1) DEMO part
2) updated/additional part (full version) in secured section on WEB where you can have access only after you payed for the LFS.

A good idea for protection, though I am not very sure it will only do good to LFS, you know there are many people who decided to buy it only after they had played the cracked full version.
I know it's wrong, and feel free to delete this post with no hard feelings here, but if it wasn't for P2P MP3 downloads I'd have never discovered some of the music I love, and now financially contribute towards.
Welcome to LFS,the (proper) real driving simulator (Gran Turismo anyone? :razz

Quote from joen :It's worth every penny of it, it certainly was the best money ever spent on a game for me.

+1
Glad to see that you did the correct thing...

Will see each other on track for sure...
Welcome - it's a great community and a great sim that only really shows all it's strengths online against real opponents anyway.:drink:

The response here to anyone mentioning the dreaded 'c' work is understadable considering how supportive of LFS most people are, even if some of the comments regarding not using illegal software when it's a small developer rather than Micro$oft is a little hypocritical.

How many people are producing nice 3D renders in software well past it's trial period?
#25 - Lino
Glad you turned around!

(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG