The online racing simulator
Hi everyone :) (and sorry..)
(61 posts, started )
Quote from K.David :So eventually, the once lost 24 pounds found their way into the Developers' pockets

Actually I bet only a small proportion of that actually ends up in Devs pockets, theres lots of overheads and people dont realise how many

SD.
dam ! how the hell they cracked LFS with its online protection and whatnot ?? bastards anyway !
#28 - JJ72
Quote from wE1l :A good idea for protection, though I am not very sure it will only do good to LFS, you know there are many people who decided to buy it only after they had played the cracked full version.

I just know mainland china is full of crackers.

*you from chinaspeed.org?
Welcome to LFS
#30 - wE1l
Quote from JJ72 :I just know mainland china is full of crackers.

*you from chinaspeed.org?

Full of crackers? 呵呵,恐怕99.99%的中國人連什么是LFS都不知道 !

我在那裏註冊過,不知道這樣是不是就算 “from” there。

可以試一下lfsworld上的蒐索功能,有五百多來自中國的註冊車手~
Quote from wE1l :Full of crackers? 呵呵,恐怕99.99%的中國人連什么是LFS都不知道 !

Dubel-uu-tee-ef?
Great, I wish that every cracker would be like you..... cya on Aston North
Well done, buddy.
#34 - JJ72
Quote from wE1l :Full of crackers? 呵呵,恐怕99.99%的中國人連什么是LFS都不知道 !

lol, and 99% of that 0.01% are on cracked LFS.

And believe it or not, there're more hong kong LFS registry than in the whole China.

*where do you live?
Maybe you could write a 100 word essay on the evils of cracking and the respect you get by being a paid up member, all is forgiven. Drop by NASSA anytime....and for those that have cracked in the past and think they'd never be forgiven, well take heart, LFS People are some of the most forgiving around.
Well done and we're all glad that you've seen the error of your ways! Paying for a license is the ONLY way we are all sure to see continued development of this sim and it's progression onto S3 (and beyond, hopefully). Nice one
Quote from EeekiE :I know it's wrong, and feel free to delete this post with no hard feelings here, but if it wasn't for P2P MP3 downloads I'd have never discovered some of the music I love, and now financially contribute towards.

That's the exact same thing for me. Children of Bodom, and In Flames are 2 of my top 3 favorite bands, who I never would have found without P2P programs. I now own all but 1 of the cds from both bands (they're so damn hard to find!) and I've seen both bands live. (Seen Children Of Bodom live 3 times even!)

Also, in a chain effect, at the shows that I saw those bands, I discovered more bands that I liked who had great stage performances: As I Lay Dying, Lamb of God, Iced Earth, Trivium, Amon Amarth.
#38 - wE1l
Quote from spankmeyer :Dubel-uu-tee-ef?

lol, sorry dude, was talking to JJ72 who's from HongKong, so I decided Chinese would be more handy.

What I said was that the majority of ppl in China don't even get a clue of what is LFS, let alone cracking it. And that if u use the search option at lfsworld there're more than 500 registered drivers from China.
#39 - wE1l
Quote from JJ72 :lol, and 99% of that 0.01% are on cracked LFS.

And believe it or not, there're more hong kong LFS registry than in the whole China.

*where do you live?

Oh, I just checked that, yes there're 934 who from Hong Kong.

But a big problem there is, Hong Kong is selected as a COUNTRY, this is a fundamental mistake,illepall I hope devs could notice it and have it changed.

Surely it's not that hard to change "Country" to "Country/Region".
#40 - JJ72
well, at least taiwan ain't listed as a county (opps better not start with that)
nothing
Welcome!!
Nice to see another portuguese racer join the LFS community...
Hope that your attitude can inspire other demo racers with their LFS cracked to do the same, and understand why so many people really like this game...
Best of luck and great racing!!
You've paid for the game, and that's as much as anyone could ask.

As for whether the protection system in place is in any way fair for a multiplayer game yet doesnt support LAN play on a single copy, dont get me started...

I've not had a LAN party since getting LFS, but when I do I will make LFS work - if that means hacking it, so be it. I paid for a multiplayer game.
dammit, now i have to call the hitman off...
Quote from RMachucaA :dammit, now i have to call the hitman off...

And I just got the blade for my guillotine sharpened
Anyone else care to admit to something? hmmm???
Er, I cracked Nascar Racing 2002 a while back.... Just to see if I could run it on my crappy computer. And I searched diligently for a copy, even bought 2003 though I knew it wouldn't run (barely ran 2002). I eventually found 2002 and bought it as well.

Want to know what happened to the rest of hammer it's horse in his avatar? Well, my dog ate it in 2 bites, so... Come and get me!!!
Quote from JJ72 :lol, and 99% of that 0.01% are on cracked LFS.

I visit chinaspeed once in a while, the community there are nice and friendly, but yah like what you've mentioned, 99.9% of the players there are playing cracked versions of LFS, which is kinda sad. They can afford DFPs, but they don't buy the licensed game, which confuses me.

Imagine if all those players (the community is HUGE) buy the real license, Scavier would be WHOLE LOT RICHER
Quote :You haven't solved your sins yet. As a penalty we'll enforce you to play LFS for the next two weeks 24 hours in a day.

Altough tomorrow you can take a little break while you install the new patch.

do what i do. Play and download at the same time. multi tasking!
Quote from hammer it :And I just got the blade for my guillotine sharpened
Anyone else care to admit to something? hmmm???

Well, i must admit, sometimes when my girlfriend are sleeping, im digging my nose, and then i shoot the boogers right at her, or fart under the bedsheets and pull it over her nose, Emma, if you are reading this, im so sorry
Quote :Well, i must admit, sometimes when my girlfriend are sleeping, im digging my nose, and then i shoot the boogers right at her, or fart under the bedsheets and pull it over her nose, Emma, if you are reading this, im so sorry

nose picker!!!nose picker!!!nose picker!!!nose picker!!!nose picker!!!nose picker!!!nose picker!!!nose picker!!!

Hi everyone :) (and sorry..)
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG