The online racing simulator
Quote from Jakg :Only Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition does this, and for most it's a paid upgrade.

People still have WM 2003? I was under the impression that most manufacturers, for the later devices had given free upgrades to WM5 just as those with WM5 devices from the last few months are likely to get a free upgrade to WM6...

iMate, tosh, etc. all do/have done it
#52 - Jakg
Quote from the_angry_angel :People still have WM 2003? I was under the impression that most manufacturers, for the later devices had given free upgrades to WM5...

Lots didn't (or at least made it pay-worthy) and a fair few people (me included!) preffered 2003
Yes, I believe it is only 2003, not 2003 SE...so there's no hope for me?
Maybe this helps:
http://pocketpccentral.net/software/landscape.htm

I can´t tell if it works for you and even if it rotates your Screen I can´t promise that it works with PocketLFS. But if you try, let us know. Maybe others will find it usefull too

@JakG: I can understand you prefer 2003 as it´s much faster. I like the Speed of the 2003 Devices too, but as I sometimes run out of "Fuel" (Battery Power) on my WM 5.0 Device I am always happy that it remembers all my Mails, Calendar Entries and Contacts. A Mix of both would be nice, but maybe that happens with later Models when writing into the Flash Memory gets faster... maybe
ok, to bump a very old thread,
can you release the source or make it compatible with patch y
just got a htc s710 with wm6
and this would be great to use!
btw, great prog!
Just what I was looking for!!

Any change of reincarnating this prog?

Or releasing the source?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG