The online racing simulator
For the Finns : Maailman nopein kansa (mtv3)
(for Finnish residents only)

Finnish TV network MTV3 is organising Live for Speed leagues soon which should be televised on MTV3 MAX surrounding the upcoming F1 races.

If you want to be part of that : http://maailmannopeinkansa.fi/

Have fun!
lolwat
Perkele vittu, Koskenkorva

Can I play, my Finnish is as good as Kimi's.
rekisteröidy!

kettuttiitooon herpesperseeen.
#5 - Byku
Wow... sry, i'm not fin, but i'm totally curious when it is going to be transmitted?
-
(traxxion) DELETED by traxxion
Haista paska Kiira Korpi. I'm in too?

On-topic: great news to see LFS races broadcasted on tv!
Gogo Antti, Joona, Oxy and Jesse!!
LOL some funny replys here

Just installed it and drove a qualifying lap. Seems that this is just standard LFS version Z with a installer and a custom launcer that connects straight to some server. It was weird to see finnish track side ads.

Victor: Can you tell us a little more?

edit: one can also buy LFS licenses from the site, very cool!
#8 - Fuse5
bloody outrageous... I'm always so fussed when I see great competitions confined to defined nationalities. Perks of living in a god forsaken place called eastern europe.
pff

En voi uskoa että te humalassa ja hitaat suomalaiset aina sellaisia asioita teete. Nyt täytyy hankkia max paketti

[/envy]
omg
Mitä vittua?

o BTW

Quote from Fuse5 :
En voi uskoa, että te humalaiset ja hitaat suomalaiset aina sellaisia asioita teette.

Not that it makes any more sence now. You wouldn't pass as a Finn
Victor you might wanna advise the boys at mtv3 to NOT have everyone in the server as admins. I smell a fancy login program failure here.
No voehan paska, suomalaisia vakoojia ympäri foorumin
ei h*lvetti this made my day!. but is this actually true? that mtv3 or max is showing lfs races?
Whats stopping people from making a finnish LFS account?
Heheheh Sucks for non-finnish guys If they do show it on TV i will be surprised LOL! At least i can shine there :P

E: Pearcy, learn some finnish
Well, I did a prequalification lap but never got to race even though the application said the race was on and you could join the track. And then the race ended
Damn, I guess we get even more Finns if that actually makes TV during the pre or post-show of the broadcast od a F1 race.
u mean thats bad that theres more finns?
Quote from hyntty :Well, I did a prequalification lap but never got to race even though the application said the race was on and you could join the track. And then the race ended

it started in 19.00, i couldnt make it there too
i should note that it's kinda in a public beta stage still. If there's something unclear or if something doesn't work well or at all, feel free to _describe the issue clearly_ here and I'll get the organisers to read it.
Quote from Victor :i should note that it's kinda in a public beta stage still. If there's something unclear or if something doesn't work well or at all, feel free to _describe the issue clearly_ here and I'll get the organisers to read it.

Alright, I'm not sure if you noted my post earlier. When using this program, you automatically connect to the server with the admin password. In my opinion this is something the dodreams (what a name for a company eh) people overlooked.

Second of all why bother making it not possible to see the server online at lfsworld? It didn't take much time to figure out the host name (happened by accident, I joined and we were at the race end screen)
Quote from hyntty :Alright, I'm not sure if you noted my post earlier. When using this program, you automatically connect to the server with the admin password. In my opinion this is something the dodreams (what a name for a company eh) people overlooked.

Second of all why bother making it not possible to see the server online at lfsworld? It didn't take much time to figure out the host name (happened by accident, I joined and we were at the race end screen)

Thanks.
I'm not sure what you mean about the second thing though. Do you mean they have made a hidden host?
Is it a password protected host btw? (regular host-password)
Err, actually ignore that. I've never realised before what that hiden mode ment Must be the lack of sleep at my end.

But yes, the host is password protected.
i also saw the password.. and got repeated "joos - count" errors when trying to join. don't know wtf was going on.

For the Finns : Maailman nopein kansa (mtv3)
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG