The online racing simulator
driver clocked at 250km/h
(47 posts, started )
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :no. I already knew that. What I didn't know was that cops were out at night just like NYC. That's why I said, "How should I know?"

What, you assume all cops go home to their beds at night? Someone has to patrol, that's just common sense.
The only common thing about common sense is it isn't all that common.
Cops are out 24/7 pretty much everywhere.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Cops are out 24/7 pretty much everywhere.

Not around these parts, unless there's a football match.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Not around these parts, unless there's a football match.

Oh. Well when I listen to the police scanner (some person streams it over teamspeak), there's constantly police activity. Mostly calls reporting possible intoxicated drivers.
Hahahah, what a story Ampie.
If he did it in -15 weather WITHOUT snow tires he'd have been nuttser.
It's now illegal to drive without winter tires in Canada.
Oh wait, in Quebec it is. Between December 15 and March 15.
Ya right. We're a nation, you're a country.
Anyone in Canada got a Veyron?
Quote from amp88 :[snip]

I have seen that with so many different aircraft, locations and police forces it us getting silly. I feel sorry for the gullible gits who actually believe it.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I have seen that with so many different aircraft, locations and police forces it us getting silly. I feel sorry for the gullible gits who actually believe it.

+1 Yeah, there's no way a radar gun would pick up an aircraft. Radar guns are designed to find the speed of a specific vehicle. The police officer aims the radar gun at a vehicle that looks like it's going too fast. Then they get a reading. The cop would have to point the gun up in the air at an aircraft. Not to mention the fact that if the plane was flying that low, it would probably pass before the police officer had a chance to aim at it.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :Anyone in Canada got a Veyron?

haha! yeah. then you Canadians would SMOKE the world. Yeah, one time, my brother's boss had a Corvette ZO6, and he got a 120 mph ticket, and he was slowing down from 150 mph. That is a 200 kmh or kph ticket, and he was going 250 kmh or kph. It was even a 2004 model, the C5. 400 hp though, so that might give you a few jolts.
#47 - senn
People have been pushing their cars on open public roads, i would think since they first appeared ON public roads. Only now, the technology to catch them is more prevalent, and commonly available, and cars have a MUCH higher topspeed, that this kind of thing will happen.

Nothing makes me laugh more than all the old guys who crap on about how hoons these days etc, then talk about how they got from point a to point b in record time, with no seatbelts and 6 mates in the car.

This kind of thing is complete hypocracy. People will ALWAYS do this kind of thing, its human nature, the only way to eradicate it is to eradicate cars.

driver clocked at 250km/h
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG