The online racing simulator
Quote from Sethro :I work for a leading uk driving games developer and we actually have a prototype in the office so yes its real

That's something we really need to see. Pics plz:bounce8:
Quote from Thunderhead :I hope The G27 is actually worth the money- because if its crap like G25 and it's shoddy build quality...

It seems to be a new information for me that G25 is übercrap.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :It seems to be a new information for me that G25 is übercrap.

It is not ubercrap(Hey- atleast it is not Thrustmaster! :dopey: ), but poor build quality of some parts...is poor.
yeah i knew about that but who else?
Quote from Sethro :I work for a leading uk driving games developer and we actually have a prototype in the office so yes its real

More info plz plz plz.
Quote from deggis :More info plz plz plz.

Its all fake!!
Or else there would have been more info and pics for a long time ago!!
It's not a fake. It is totally real. I have been using mine with my PS4 on GT6 for about 2 months already!
Quote from Gills4life :It's not a fake. It is totally real. I have been using mine with my PS4 on GT6 for about 2 months already!

You're awesome!!!
Quote from Gills4life :It's not a fake. It is totally real. I have been using mine with my PS4 on GT6 for about 2 months already!

That means that There´s an XBOX 720 already and The Nintendo Yuu is out now? xD.

Adolfo Herrera.
Quote from ADOLF1612 :That means that There´s an XBOX 720 already and The Nintendo Yuu is out now? xD.

Adolfo Herrera.

You know, the Signature option is supposed to be used for your signature. as in instead of typing Adolfo Herrera at the end of every post, it'd type it for you in your signature.
erm... nevermind

g27 will be teh uber sux0rz!!1!!eleven!111!
Quote :I work for a leading uk driving games developer and we actually have a prototype in the office so yes its real

sorry, i don't buy it... why add four extra buttons to the wheel, but still have the same pedals and shifter...
either: lfs, rfactor, for code... i should stop there...
I'm beginning to guess the G27 doesn't exist. All rumours seem to stem from that one site, which looks fake.
It does seem to exist (part number is 941-000045, lots of stores show it as upcoming), just no information about what's actually new about it.
Interesting

They know how to keep tight lipped.
So it's just a coincidence that it's sold out at every online store?
If you have 0 stock (and 0 incoming stock at present time)... would the item not be sold out?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :If you have 0 stock (and 0 incoming stock at present time)... would the item not be sold out?

doesn't it have to be sold first in order to be sold out?
I am looking forward to the G27. It means that G25 prices will drop and I might be able to afford one .
Edit: Mkay.
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
is this the thread? [namewitheld] pm'ed me about editing a post and i don't even remember what i posted.

edit: can i still get my answer questioned about it's general appearance? doesn't have to even be a picture... i just want to know how different it looks.
There was a guy working for a developping company that said he had the G27 at his office and he would take pics. I guess someone higher than him got the word of it and arranged to have this thread cleaned.

Jakg stop deleting your posts we look like tards now. >.<
http://www.virtualr.net/logitech-g27-around-the-corner/

Looks like it might actually come very soon. I like it more than G25, because it has more buttons (probably) and those fancy LED's, which might be used for more other things, like low fuel warning etc. I am so looking forward to this. There's been so much articles about it, that it must be real.
#99 - PoVo
Quote from Kid222 :There's been so much articles about it, that it must be real.

Uh? the G25 retailing for 139$!? I just did a quick search on a pricebot and while it's ture the price has gone down a bit... it's still >=200€, and it makes sense to me: if the price gap with the DFGT (now >=120€) shrinked too much, who would buy it?
-
(Jamesisinthehouse12) DELETED by Jamesisinthehouse12

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG