The online racing simulator
Exo Cruise Public Opening!
(22 posts, started )
Hello people of Mars and beyond. I would like to present ExoCruise. We cruise because you do. Sunday, March 1st, 2009, is our day. Our server and insim, after 8 months of beta testing, are ready for the public. You will expirience a system like no other.

With a shop. Banking System soon to come, and jobs that are almost ready!

We normaly rotate between WE1 and AS5.

So tommarow. Come on and celebrate at [Exo]California Cruise

Thanks,
your friends at ExoCruise

Exocruise.co.uk.

(!Please do not flame!)
Well, it aint really original. the insim isn't that special to be honest. And the website isn't that great either.
Good luck anyways.
((( PULL OVER YOU IDIOT!!! )))

No thanks.
Wait ... 8 months of beta testing? o.O
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :With a shop. Banking System soon to come, and jobs that are almost ready!

Do you have Financial_crisis on or off?
i'm getting sick of pizza.
I think to call something original it actually has to be o-r-i-g-i-n-a-l.

Do this: SELECT ALL => DELETE => EMPTY RECYCLE BIN => START OVER.

Quote from Monkay :I think to call something original it actually has to be o-r-i-g-i-n-a-l.

Do this: SELECT ALL => DELETE => EMPTY RECYCLE BIN => START OVER.

i'm not entirely keen on cruise servers either, but wasn't that a little much?
Quote from bunder9999 :i'm not entirely keen on cruise servers either, but wasn't that a little much?

haha. i was playin. I quite like cruise servers. there fun sometimes. But there all kinda similar. so to say its original, not really. original would be like, night and day circulation(if possible, which i don't think so).

No disrespect, how you doin'? (john steward bronx voice)
[racerflame]
*censored* new cruise server.....
[/racerflame]

too much cruise servers out there.... why you don`t make a good server for racers?
Wait, you just wasted 8 months on making ANOTHER cruise InSim? There's already too much of this!
Seriously, if you're gonna spend 8 months on something, at least do something useful like making a replacement for the CTRA servers. Instead you guys made another cruise server, don't we have enough of them already?
Just don't have drugs or alcohol please.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Seriously, if you're gonna spend 8 months on something, at least do something useful like making a replacement for the CTRA servers. Instead you guys made another cruise server, don't we have enough of them already?

Useful is a relative term. You and I may prefer a replacement for CTRA (*cough NDR, cough RSR*), but some people would prefer to cruise.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You and I may prefer a replacement for CTRA (*cough NDR, cough RSR*)

how come all the "big names" have to be associated with teams? at that rate i might as well turn off my servers and pick my nose.
#19 - CSF
Quote from bunder9999 :how come all the "big names" have to be associated with teams? at that rate i might as well turn off my servers and pick my nose.

Teams can have more than one person sitting on the servers, thus making the server look busier. However with RSR, they already had a server that had some interesting combo's in the first place, it just grew a bit when the TBO's became the thing again.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Hello people of Mars and beyond. I would like to present ExoCruise. We cruise because you do. Sunday, March 1st, 2009, is our day. Our server and insim, after 8 months of beta testing, are ready for the public. You will expirience a system like no other.

With a shop. Banking System soon to come, and jobs that are almost ready!

We normaly rotate between WE1 and AS5.

So tommarow. Come on and celebrate at [Exo]California Cruise

Thanks,
your friends at ExoCruise

Exocruise.co.uk.

(!Please do not flame!)

was on the Beta version of this the other day...

hopefully all the cmd's work now ??

best of luck either way.
Quote from bunder9999 :how come all the "big names" have to be associated with teams? at that rate i might as well turn off my servers and pick my nose.

'Cause generally, team ran servers are more active (naturally, because of their members, and thus more frequently admined) and often are associated with clean racing, organised events and the like. I think, anyway.
Quote from Monkay :Do this: SELECT ALL => DELETE => EMPTY RECYCLE BIN => START OVER.

Shift-Delete works a treat

EDIT: Hey that rhymes :P

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG