#26 - th84
Nice vid, Squid!

Maybe DMD would like it also?? :P
Quote from th84 :Nice vid, Squid!

Maybe DMD would like it also?? :P

I had it rated 1/5 before I managed to post a thread here, I'm sure he loves it

and one more thing
Quote :lacks punch both in the script and the direction

it's nice to see people comparing an LFS video to cinematography...
Quote from squidhead :it's nice to see people comparing an LFS video to cinematography...

So you did like my critique after all
Awesome video !!

Was fast and furious: lfs drift ad i enjoyed watching it.
very good video squid ! Sounds were brilliant

Any chance you could post a songlist for the entire video ? There were a few nice tracks in there
Quote from Equinox :very good video squid ! Sounds were brilliant

Any chance you could post a songlist for the entire video ? There were a few nice tracks in there

Take a look at the credits at the end of the movie.
Hehehe.... and Squid does it again!!

Nice concept, good video tech and it was funny.
I can imagine the work involved on this kind of video and was also wondering when you were releasing a new video. Worth waiting mate!
Keep it up!!
Maybe use some kind of dialogue next time?? Tic Tac style?? hehehe

Cheers...
Quote from FOX 1977 :Maybe use some kind of dialogue next time?? Tic Tac style?? hehehe.

Naaah, I've learned my lesson, making a city movie is way out of my league... I got other stuff planned
Great movie.
I think the driving could be a bit better but I am asking too mutch I suppose.

Also at 5.27 you show us a NOS bottle and I expect to show us some NOS action you know blue flames etc But nothing like that happens. The pursuit "just" continues. Which is fine. I just expected more

Also I Find the XFR crash a bit lame (the car in front wasn't that close to justify that move) although sound sync was great.

Overall a great effort by everyone and a really nice outcome. I just neadz moarzzzz.
Anothe amazing movie but i tell you this:

He orange filets are over the top, and the cameras in the pursuit could have been better positioned, not to mention the editing of pursuit scene, where you should have made more cuts, to add the drama.

The orange atmosphere, was my fault because I to told you this sugestion.

So, all is perfectly. The edition is amazing. The imagination there is no limits.

But I have the sensation you are under your talent. You can do better things than this. Of course.

And improve the night mod. :P

5 stars.
Boost Movie
That was The best 8minutes of my life
the sounds of the cars, they were well sync'd with the cars
the little Uf1 made me laugh
with Scissor doors

Keep up the good work

When the next video is being made,
Could i star in it ?

Pm me
Quote from Watson02 :When the next video is being made,
Could i star in it ?

In half a year at best
You can star in it, but he won't put you in the credits

Wow, I've seen some good movies but this is mad. Great work Squid loved every second of it
Suck-ups, the movie sucked !

Awehum Squid
wow LFS have really tallented video makers
That one is one of the best LFS Movies
I have to agree with Lynce on this one. The story worked out really well, and there where some good real life car sounds in there. The editing did look slightly rushed however. The scenes had far to much red in them, the camera work was up and down all the time, and some of the image overlays were way off. But it's still a great movie. The thing I like about squid's vids is that they tell a story, and that's what makes them so good. If you could improve your quality just a bit, you'd be one of the best video makers working right now.
Quote from BigTime :it's just that there were quite a few errors.

I know, far from being my best work... Fully agree with you and Lynce
That's true.

I didn´t pointed out the mistakes, because this is a lfs story movie and not an quality oriented one.
This kind of project involves alot of work behind the scenes beyond the editing, and it can drain all your time and patience for some of the details. If it was like Unokeva's quality, maybe it would take 2 or 3 months more, depending of the amount of work you can get a day. And that can be a litle to much time to work on a video... after a while it gets boring or even anoying, and the details to correct never end.
So... its perfectly understandable.

Cheers...
Quote from FOX 1977 :That's true.

I didn´t pointed out the mistakes, because... I didnt want you to bash my next movies!

Ahhh, now that make sense.

Nice movie Squid, too bad it wasnt recorded on the most lag-free server ever. :/
Awesome movie squid. I like it alot
now that a nicely done movie. yes there are some little mistakes but nothing/no one(except my step dad but that another story) is perfect.

you are doing thing i can only dream about making
Quote from Riders Motion :Ahhh, now that make sense.

Lolollloll....

Nah...

1º of all....im not thinking on making anymore LFS videos for a while and 2º, i usually agree with Squids comments and they even make me laugh. So if he would bash my videos...he would probably be right.
I just said that, because those kind of movies, like Tic Tac and so on, are wayyyy too much work.

Cheers...
That was a nice video, or shall I say short presentation of 2F2F. Lags were annoying and that kind of spoiled the whole thing a bit, but it was still good. I like the editing and the idea, it was well done, but then the quality was kind of weird. Even when I downloaded and started watching it, it put the video on the whole screen, and even the quality was bad. The cars looked liked they didn't have any AA or AF. But that's just probably because the video wasn't meant to be watch on the whole screen.

Boost
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG