The online racing simulator
should i run an autocross server?
if i goof around with my lapper config enough, i should be able to get something working for autocross... question is, do you guys want me to...

i think i'm gonna keep it to one car, maybe the rb4... we'll see.

as for layouts, name some bnj layouts and the most wanted ones will go on... not sure how many i'll put on... 5-8 perhaps.

well, have at me... :woohoo:
WobblyOval, Pit of Despair, Parkway Long.
Quote from zeugnimod :Pit of Despair

OH GOD YES

Also the one (name escapes me right now...) that's on BL3, it has 2 jumps, it's a right hairpin from the start, a left hairpin into a jump, over another jump, right turn, chicane, and a long right to finish. CTRA had it on TBO, RB4 and XRG
Quote from dougie-lampkin :OH GOD YES

Also the one (name escapes me right now...) that's on BL3, it has 2 jumps, it's a right hairpin from the start, a left hairpin into a jump, over another jump, right turn, chicane, and a long right to finish. CTRA had it on TBO, RB4 and XRG

figuratively something i think...
Quote from bunder9999 :figuratively something i think...

Sounds right I think...was my favourite BnJ track along with Pit of Despair, always kept people on their toes
i always liked champagne, except for that tight left hander... i might widen it a little.
bearing a small console bug, and a little testing for a couple timers and lap numbers, i think i've got the lapper config set up.

so far we got:
WobblyOval
Figuratively
ParkwayLong
PitOfDespair
Champagne

anyone like RingOfFire or TudorRose?
Sure I'd give it a run!
Tudor Rose is excellent fun in XFG or MRT (IIRC that's the figure-8 one. Either that or Champagne, both are excellent).

What's the server name?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :What's the server name?

haven't turned it on yet.

i gotta go out this afternoon but when i get home i'll calculate the values for those timers and turn on the server... i'm pretty sure the lapper bug i have is just a cosmetic thing on the console.

anywho, it'll be called bunbun's funfun RB4-bnj.
I don't know the names, but has my favourite one been mentioned...you start, turn 90 degrees right, over a jump then right into a kinda long hairpin (bit more than 180 degrees), then straight until a 90 left, then 180 right, a flick left into a 90 right, along the straight you went on after the long hairpin but the other direction (v.dangerous!), kink right into a jump, then right into the wide starting straight?

Phew, it would have been quicker to look through all the CTRA layouts SamH posted...or only describe a few corners...
it's not ringing a bell, but if you name it, i'll probably put it in.
Hmm...I'll have a look when I get the time...

EDIT: Ah, it's PitOfDespair
I think TudorRose is awful.

This Maze thing was nice, too. Don't know the exact name, it was driven mostly with LX4 on Bump and Jump, I think.
server's up... sorry about the delay... i had to wait for over two hours to do my taxes...

i didn't get a chance to calculate those clocks, so it might inadvertently rotate tracks. i'll work on that tomorrow.

i added RingOfFire and TheMaze to the rotation.
Naw. Solo.k9k.net server does the job.
Remove th autoclutch=no clause, or else its basically not playable (meaning no fun) unless you have a clutch pedal.
pulling it down to fix some insim bugs. back up shortly.

edit: it's taking me a while... i fix one bug and i unravel another.

double edit: it's back up now... the timers need fixing, but shouldn't cause too much of a problem.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG