The online racing simulator
#1 - XmaX
Request for a Race Event
Hello Coders,
i need an insim like that:

Our team want to a event. We want connect the insim with our page.
People can applicate on the server for the event and the applications will be send to an admin via email, when he accept, the racer get into the list. The admin can manually add people to the list, too.
When some1 applicate example on forums and it will be accepted via email he get into list too.

This information should be in:
Name:
LFSWname
Nick:
RaceNumber:
Nationality:
(Team):

and some other...

When some1 can do that please contact me here. I can pay a bit for that too

Max
At 1st - I don't know if an InSim program can send an email directly, but if not, you will need external IP access on your hosting, if you want connect an InSim program with your website.
I don't think InSim is necessary here (unless you want to automatically boot racers from the server that aren't on the list). It could be done with a simple web page in PHP:

<?php 
php
//define the receiver of the email
$to '[email protected]';
//define the subject of the email
$subject 'LFS email'
//define the message to be sent. Each line should be separated with \n
$message "Blah blah message here."
//define the headers we want passed. Note that they are separated with \r\n
$headers "From: [email protected]\r\nReply-To: [email protected]";
//send the email
$mail_sent = @mail$to$subject$message$headers );
//if the message is sent successfully print "Mail sent". Otherwise print "Mail failed" 
echo $mail_sent "Mail sent" "Mail failed";
?>

Then just a good 'ol fashioned text file or spreadsheet containing the accepted names (or if you want an InSim program to boot others, an SQL database would be the handiest)

HTH
-
(DarkTimes) DELETED by DarkTimes
#4 - XmaX
All things like SQL, FTP... avialable I looking for PHP too, because i think in C# it will be very hard and for PHP its easier to find someone who can help me with, example here in forums
The thing is we want that the drivers can applicate directy via server, its the main thing...

Max
Apologies, only half-read the opening post, didn't see that you wanted drivers to apply on the server It would need InSim in that case, but PHP could still be used
#6 - XmaX
Thats a word But i dont have any experience in this
I could make it for you if you like. Shoot me a PM if you're interested
Quote from XmaX :Thats a word But i dont have any experience in this

i think u want a InSim like Ctra was? with
Name
Last Name
Country and so on?

our team or better said me is working on a system like that then you can join our server xD
#9 - XmaX
Dont know who said you that, but no ^^

We want to do a Simple Race event, no liga, not public... For the Event the drivers can apply via server, the dont have to go to forum and register to applicate for the event... and so things So nothing like CTRA or somethin

Max
ah ok xD

dont forget to visit link in signature xD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG