The online racing simulator

Poll : Best cruise server

Closed since :
[TC] CityDriving
WS.C Cruising
[CLC] CityLifeCrew Cruise
[LTC] Live To Cruise
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Who ever said they were banned from TC for a stupid reason is a moron. You guys act like complete jackholes in their servers expect NOT to get banned, then once you got banned you start crying. How about for all the asses that are crying for their bans in any cruise server, MAN UP. Go get a life, do something other than crying about a stupid ban. You guys are complete idiots. I understand you got nothing to lose for getting banned by a cruise server, but don't bring down the good cruise team's names by saying they have mean or smartass admins, or old cranky admins. Thats really stupid and immature. And I am sure that some of you are racers on LFS, thats why you say cruising sucks. How come you guys are saying that racers don't post stupid stuff but there is stuff that I've seen not only in this thread, but in the threads all around LFSForum. Cruising isnt all that bad, Drifting isnt all that bad. Were all on S2 so it shows we care about LFS by paying for it. I am sure I will get flamed by this post.

Just my dollar.

-Kenny

EDIT:

I can use my head and common sense and figure out why you got banned from TC. Changing your name to [DC] is NOT the reason just by using my head. I can say one reason is being an arsehole. Just by observing I can figure out the reason you got banned. That shows my common sense. Don't act stupid. Bottom line.

Could have been better written, but i mainly agree with you kenny.

And you diehard racers, you seem to have a very low opinion of cruisers. We are not all 1337 noobs, and there is just as much skill in being a good cop as there is in being a good driver. If you don't like cruising, switch your cruise filter off, and dont look/post in cruise related threads. It's that simple, and there is no reason to take the piss out of cruisers. We have all paid for S2, just as you have done, so please, dont treat us like a bunch of morons

@hazaky - Its people like you that give cruisers a bad name, deliberately testing admins so they ban you, and then calling them unfair and smartass when they ban you? No wonder some people think cruisers are morons because of people like you.
Quote from RS1T : no reason to take the piss out of cruisers

He has a good point there, your supposed to be pissing IN the cruisers.

Quote from hazaky :I got banned there too ... for nothing, dont u try to start tellin me "It was your faultieh" or something. Im so pissed on this kinda attitude, freakin ... damn. Im pissed now, u ruined my day! :slap:

TC always ruins your day , well atleast mine
*BTW i am not banned from TC
Quote from hazaky :My [TC] ban was removed 3 days ago ... Now, i tested the "selfish ban-meter" ... It worked.

I renamed myself as [DC]>Hazaky< ... and i got ban for it. I told them that its not the same as [TC] ... I also told that, its my new team ... They still ban me ... Well, yeah

Haha! Your fun
This is ridicoulus, i really thought the LFS forums were more mature than this, complaining over bans ...

This thread isn't for unbanning, talking shi* about other servers, shi* throwing, so please just cut it out, it isn't pleasent too look at.

of the few threads i've seen about cruise, this always happens, it's because the cruisers of a server (And some admins(i'm looking at some admins at TC on this matter)) always tries to "be the best", well you aren't being the best when you fuel an arguement, or offend back, it's people like you who give cruise a bad name, and you should know it.
If you WANT to argue, then argue in PM form, don't do it in here.

I was going to quote some people, and write some sense into their heads, but then i browsed the whole thread, and it was like this on every page.
Now, please discuss instead of arguing over bans and which is best, i'm sure the other admins agree with me (weather it be TC, LTC or CLC)

out of TC, LTC and CLC, TC is my favorite, mainly because i know several admins there, and they are a friendly bunch of people

Also, that avatar of mine is ancient! it's from 07 christmas
Quote from son-of-satan :This is ridicoulus, i really thought the LFS forums were more mature than this

Er, what!?! Welcome to the LFS forums, obviously you're new here!
Honestly the LFS forums are one of the most immature I've seen. Shame too really, LFS deserves better.
+1 Mcdee! Thats totally true. You guys are funny. especailly blakehoo, maybe you should rethink your "bad day" maybe it could have been better if you read the rules?
Quote from McDee :Er, what!?! Welcome to the LFS forums, obviously you're new here!
Honestly the LFS forums are one of the most immature I've seen. Shame too really, LFS deserves better.

Thank you I have posted 26 times (counting this) since feb 2007
Quote from slamza. :

I think this "post" wasn't necessary, but so isn't mine +1 post-count haha
Hazaky is just pissy because hes been perm banned from [TC]

Hooray to the Admin who banned him i say

Quote :
From TC Public Banlist

hazaky Permanently banned Provoking admins. Now you got what you wanted.

Nuff said
well said. Well, when is this gonna end...
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :well said. Well, when is this gonna end...

Will you finally get 720 out of your signature.. Please? Big please with cherry ontop? :duck:
Quote from silverracer :hi guys, [ltc] silver here. I've been jumping about the 4 'main' cruise servers for some time now, and i can say that every server has its own uniqueness. And pretty much most of the time the main thing is the cruising community. You simply come to love the admins and the cruisers. That said +1 for ltc

+1 ftw
WS.c server is quite good... every other one has gone down hill big time...

namely LTC... lost all ma monehz on it...
Quote from theirishnoob :WS.c server is quite good... every other one has gone down hill big time...

namely LTC... lost all ma monehz on it...

Thats no reason to hate what happened?
Quote from Vinnylegends :Will you finally get 720 out of your signature.. Please? Big please with cherry ontop? :duck:

Do you mind if I won't go on top?
Quote from Vinnylegends :Will you finally get 720 out of your signature.. Please? Big please with cherry ontop? :duck:

Oh, I forgot :P Hang on. but what does that have to do with anything
WHOO LTC 4EVER!!! It's the best because of the guys of the ltc team!
ws ftw!!! ive played there a months, the admins are great!!! and all the whole team members are great
Quote from micarone :I voted for WS.C
I used to drive in [TC] before, but when I got into WS.C, I don't miss [TC] at all. I like WS.C because of the all over atmosphere between other cruisers and admins. I also like more the style of InSim on WS.C.
I started to dislike [TC] because of smartass admins (sorry about my language ) and the cops who interfere into things which clearly aren't their business. :irked:

agree!! btw im Santi ur friend
Quote from son-of-satan :This is ridicoulus, i really thought the LFS forums were more mature than this, complaining over bans ...

This thread isn't for unbanning, talking shi* about other servers, shi* throwing, so please just cut it out, it isn't pleasent too look at.

of the few threads i've seen about cruise, this always happens, it's because the cruisers of a server (And some admins(i'm looking at some admins at TC on this matter)) always tries to "be the best", well you aren't being the best when you fuel an arguement, or offend back, it's people like you who give cruise a bad name, and you should know it.
If you WANT to argue, then argue in PM form, don't do it in here.

I was going to quote some people, and write some sense into their heads, but then i browsed the whole thread, and it was like this on every page.
Now, please discuss instead of arguing over bans and which is best, i'm sure the other admins agree with me (weather it be TC, LTC or CLC)

out of TC, LTC and CLC, TC is my favorite, mainly because i know several admins there, and they are a friendly bunch of people

Also, that avatar of mine is ancient! it's from 07 christmas

yes (im santi) i agree the ppl should stop talking about bans and unbans
WS.C Cruising

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG