The online racing simulator
Quote from Stefani24 :Got a good adivce for all of you: Keep your tires cold during the cautions.
Thats what i did. Will keep your tires longer cold, meaning longer push-phases for the car.

Stefan that's just the set. The set works better with colder tires. But it doesn't work good with ice cold tires (around 40 range) which I found out when i was fighting for the lead in T3

Quote from Timdpr :I was adressing that comment to Lizard, sorry. Though what number were you, I think I remember thinking 'I have to say something to EliteAti about his driving under the SC'

Wait what?
Quote from Timdpr :I was adressing that comment to Lizard, sorry. Though what number were you, I think I remember thinking 'I have to say something to EliteAti about his driving under the SC'

you mean about when we 2 were last?
Quote from EliteAti :you mean about when we 2 were last?

Yes! That's it! I was going to report you! Sorry, but from what I can remember your driving was horrendous.
Quote from Timdpr :Yes! That's it! I was going to report you! Sorry, but from what I can remember your driving was horrendous.

That driving was on purpose
Raced like that with many drivers, tho in my front was same kind of action, especially top 3 drivers. 10 m before Green, they put the Max brake on just when i start to accelerate

EDIT: seems like i didnt understand my posting, my driving, my yesterdays behaviour, im sorry guys, i really am. havent been like this never.
Quote from EliteAti :That driving was on purpose
Raced like that with many drivers, tho in my front was same kind of action, especially top 3 drivers. 10 m before Green, they put the Max brake on just when i start to accelerate

On purpose? I agree with your comment about the leading drivers, but that gives you the right to brake check me and weave wildly in the middle of a safety car period on the back straight(s) at the very back of the pack how?

I'm going to watch the replay before discussing further.
i didnt see a "race" today.

no such thing as proper SC behavior either.

888 i hope there was good reason you stopped so many times on track under yellow.....
Embarassed reading these comments.

1. Kyoto has MANY grooves (T1=3, T2=2, T3=4) and all can be used to pass someone.

2. If you can't remember an incident, you were in too many, and should think about practicing.

3. Weaving under caution here is just plain retarded. You want your tires as cold as possible, no matter what set you are running.

Just practice, reading this is ridiculous.
Quote from PMD9409 :Embarassed reading these comments.

1. Kyoto has MANY grooves (T1=3, T2=2, T3=4) and all can be used to pass someone.

You can't constantly race side by side like on a track like Talladega or Daytona. That's what I meant
Quote from lizardfolk :You can't constantly race side by side like on a track like Talladega or Daytona. That's what I meant

Watch session 9's replay, or better yet watch last years race (last 10 laps).

Watch XRT Stock Car Cup round 1 replay, 3-4 wide for laps.

Yes, it is EASILY possible to run like that constantly.
Quote from lizardfolk : It was exactly like an ARCA race

I see this comparison, and I +1 it. ARCA = Always Ready to Cause Accidents.

Quote from Timdpr :I hope the banhammer is used freely! I saw a lot of small things, things that don't seem to be worth a report, if you think it's worth it Deko I'll make a list! There were also a lot of large things...

Please feel free to go and write up a list...it'll help he sort through, and know some things to look for.

Quote from Timdpr : Can I make a request that chat rules are tightened up on vent? I was told that I should connect, but it got really annoying...you seemed to have changed your minds about it (admins) because in a previous session we were told to keep it down, rather than have it as a place for open discussion. If you want to keep it like that fine, just don't tell people they should go in there!

Yeah, I tend to relax a bit on Vent rules for these practice races. But I tend to allow discussion on the racing and stuff, even during the main event. It helps me know what to look out for for one. I can, and will gladly, set up subchannels for people. teams, friends etc. I'll dedi one to people who only want to hear my commands. Vent is mandatory for the Twin 115s and the 250, and I will make arrangements to be able to shuffle people around to make it best for them, but they can still hear me.

Quote from z-ro 8 :i didnt see a "race" today.

no such thing as proper SC behavior either.

888 i hope there was good reason you stopped so many times on track under yellow.....

Yay ! I know someone to inspect veeeeery closely !

Quote from PMD9409 :Embarassed reading these comments.

2. If you can't remember an incident, you were in too many, and should think about practicing.

3. Weaving under caution here is just plain retarded. You want your tires as cold as possible, no matter what set you are running.

Just practice, reading this is ridiculous.

+1

Replay 7z uploaded to a server of mine. FileFront was FUBAR for some reason. So, go voer the replays, and let me know of anything you were involved in that should be checked out.

d
Quote from Timdpr : but that gives you the right to brake check me and weave wildly in the middle of a safety car period on the back straight(s) at the very back of the pack how?

I'm going to watch the replay before discussing further.

sorry, wont be happening from me ever again.
Yes it is.
#63 - CSF
Yeah I completely agree with what has been said about the SC, you could be going along at a consistent speed and suddenly those in front brake! I mean come on, two of us got spun into the infield during the final pacecar because of it. To be honest it started before the race began, when the pole man braked coming up to the line, spreading the field out quite a fair bit.
Quote from z-ro 8 :so you joined this race with the intent to f**k up SC periods? nice

clueless

that shiz was infront of me too you know. (it was, but why me :doh: )

Quote from EliteAti :that shiz was infront of me too you know.

uh no, i passed you 5 or 6 times under Sc cuz you stopped.
you pulled up alongside me and others under SC, you swapped lanes for no apparent reason under SC before the race even started.
you rammed the back of me under SC, once cuz you were chatting.

dont try to emulate Schumacher.

intolerable. next time you wont get your spot back.
Quote from z-ro 8 :uh no, i passed you 5 or 6 times under Sc cuz you stopped.
you pulled up alongside me and others under SC, you swapped lanes for no apparent reason under SC before the race even started.
you rammed the back of me under SC, once cuz you were chatting.

dont try to emulate Schumacher.

intolerable. next time you wont get your spot back.

stupid me yeah, i will be watching my racing next time. Seeya on track

seems like i was wrong
Quote from EliteAti :Next time i will just follow other guys, but you know that it wasnt good for me neither -.- And this is only practise session ffs. Next time ill keep you behind

yeah, follow the other guys is what you are supposed to be doing.

and what was it you were practicing for?
there is a DD server if you wanna drive like that
Quote from z-ro 8 :yeah, follow the other guys is what you are supposed to be doing.

and what was it you were practicing for?
there is a DD server if you wanna drive like that

stupid me

, my fault it seems,
Quote from EliteAti :Next time i will just follow other guys, but you know that it wasnt good for me neither -.- And this is only practise session ffs. Next time ill keep you behind

It's practice for a race. Not screwing around for a race If you can't drive under safety car then who the hell wants to race full speed with you?
Practice and learn or don't race with others.
Quote from Toddshooter :It's practice for a race. Not screwing around for a race If you can't drive under safety car then who the hell wants to race full speed with you?
Practice and learn or don't race with others.

stupid me, stupid driving, im very sorry.
E: just watch the R2F1 series replay of the race b of event 4, i had alot of unluck. That one nab, and i retired from whole series.

E2: my fault, please contact me everyone i hit, i want to say sorry about my stupid driving
Quote from EliteAti :sure i can race under SC, i was just bored

E: just watch the R2F1 series replay of the race b of event 4, i had alot of unluck. That one nab, and i retired from whole series.

Your in an endurance race and your bored? That just makes you dangerous. I sometimes get tired of caution periods too....BUT I don't screw around and almost ruin other peoples races. That just seems very immature to me.
Quote from Toddshooter :Your in an endurance race and your bored? That just makes you dangerous. I sometimes get tired of caution periods too....BUT I don't screw around and almost ruin other peoples races. That just seems very immature to me.

i got your point and learned from that.

E: Im very sorry about my driving
Bored ? In an Official Practice Session ? At points where it's much much better to be miles more alert ?

d
Quote from dekojester :Bored ? In an Official Practice Session ? At points where it's much much better to be miles more alert ?

d

well see in the actual race ( if i ever get a chance...)

stupid me, flame me as much as you want, were getting a website next week, ill create a topic where everyone can go and flame me about my driving on the track, i agree it was stupid and horrible. I learned from this and will watch my racing on lines after this, I promise.

E

Edit: maybe not

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG