The online racing simulator
Damn, and I missed all this???
Quote from CSF :Well it wont stand, you over took in the pits having sped in the pits, and there were some other dodgy moments.

Dont care bout that one, I won on the track (at least at my view)...
but my favorit is situation ,that two (or more) cars hit eachothers in pit entrance area ,one of them laged out like a rocket ,right into SC direcrion (and hit me ,but nothing happend).

Hmm from my point of view, i was pitted for green so i had lost most of field and catch up took looong time. Last laps were nightmare like the first ones
So hopefully next time will be better.
Quote from CSF :Well it wont stand, you over took in the pits having sped in the pits, and there were some other dodgy moments.

But on the other side, check out how many times he had to go behind of the whole pack.
Quote from EliteAti :But on the other side, check out how many times he had to go behind of the whole pack.

yep, 2 or 3 times.
I actually won the race from the last postion beginning with the first gwc attempt, darn im proud.
Quote from Stefani24 :yep, 2 or 3 times.
I actually won the race from the last postion beginning with the first gwc attempt, darn im proud.

And lucky like hell.
Quote from Stefani24 :Whatya mean?

He wasn't there, he didn't see your horrible, horrible faliures!

EDIT: Ah, you understood, hence your edit. I don't understand what you mean now,
Quote from Stefani24 :Why shouldnt it be?

J@tko's not trying to stop any info coming out?
#35 - CSF
Quote from Timdpr :

I made a few mistakes racing (racing with a damaged car is no excuse really) so sorry to anyone I hit, I know I was involved in starting at least 3 incedents, but whose fault they were I don't know. I really can't remember much of what I did, not enough for saying anything to be a good idea.

I hope the banhammer is used freely! I saw a lot of small things, things that don't seem to be worth a report, if you think it's worth it Deko I'll make a list! There were also a lot of large things...

Highlight of the race?

(on vent)

Deko: I smell banhammer...
Someone: I smell TURD!

(or something like that...)

Hi.
Quote from Stefani24 :Ya, I know :P

Quote from server, just now:

Quote :
J@tko: WAIT, STEFAN ALFONS WON THE RACE??????????

Quote from J@tko :Quote from server, just now:

Lol, yea, still gotta get used to it xD
Quote from CSF : Hi.

One of the crashes after the SC was not my fault, it was CSF's for making me laugh uncontrollably!
#39 - CSF
Quote from Timdpr :One of the crashes after the SC was not my fault, it was CSF's for making me laugh uncontrollably!

Speaking of which, when we went side by side (I'm car 8) in T1, did we make contact, or did you just spin?
Quote from CSF :

Speaking of which, when we went side by side (I'm car 8) in T1, did we make contact, or did you just spin?

What lap? I don't have the replay, and I can't remember which incedent it was.
and i think i saw when Lizardfolk was warming up his tyres like formula drivers, i think he hit himself hard on wall when warmin up, im not sure tho
Quote from Timdpr :

I made a few mistakes racing (racing with a damaged car is no excuse really) so sorry to anyone I hit, I know I was involved in starting at least 3 incedents, but whose fault they were I don't know. I really can't remember much of what I did, not enough for saying anything to be a good idea.

Tim every time I started behind you, you seem to get into a wreck and take me out in the process lol.

Quote from EliteAti :and i think i saw when Lizardfolk was warming up his tyres like formula drivers, i think he hit himself hard on wall when warmin up, im not sure tho

if you're talking about that incident at then end i didn't hit the wall hard. I just kinda slid into it :P
Quote from EliteAti :and i think i saw when Lizardfolk was warming up his tyres like formula drivers, i think he hit himself hard on wall when warmin up, im not sure tho

Yap, he hit the inner wall at the small left hander on the s/f straight.
Quote from Stefani24 :Yap, he hit the inner wall at the small left hander on the s/f straight.

tapped...i tapped the wall I didn't bash into it
Quote from BranislavS :but my favorit is situation ,that two (or more) cars hit eachothers in pit entrance area

Like a retard Richardson decides to crash his way into the pits, nearly making me hit the "bouncy" concrete wall.
Quote from lizardfolk :tapped...i tapped the wall I didn't bash into it

it was a bit different from my angle of view
Quote from EliteAti :it was a bit different from my angle of view

And mine, you were a bit wreckless warming up your tyres! We both had problems then! Just embarrasing to have my worst, most fail-infested race with my team leader!
Quote from Timdpr :And mine, you were a bit wreckless warming up your tyres! We both had problems then! Just embarrasing to have my worst, most fail-infested race with my team leader!

you mean when i was doing "fishies" to warm up my tyres, or when i stopped
and got speed back up?

E: stupid me
Got a good adivce for all of you: Keep your tires cold during the cautions.
Thats what i did. Will keep your tires longer cold, meaning longer push-phases for the car.
Quote from EliteAti :you mean when i was doing "fishies" to warm up my tyres, or when i stopped
and got speed back up?

I was adressing that comment to Lizard, sorry. Though what number were you, I think I remember thinking 'I have to say something to EliteAti about his driving under the SC'

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG