The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 250 : Practice Session 10
Well howdy !

Practice Session 10 will be held on Sunday, 22 February 2008 starting at 18:00 UTC. It will follow standard qualifying procedure for the practice sessions, then we will have a 60 lap race (+2 pace laps for a total of 62). There is one compulsory pitstop, but may be done either under SC or under green.

Only a handful more sessions to go...get 'em in while you can !

d

Session Replays
I won't be there...
I think I will
#4 - CSF
Will be there.
I should be there
I'll try to get there!
-
(Agarash) DELETED by Agarash
i'll be there, after practice session 10 complete all the requirements
Ill do my best to get in.
thanks deko for the reminder.
Hello !
where can i get server information ?
I need the practise, if my headache goes away I'm coming ...
Quote from Cawwa :I need the practise, if my headache goes away I'm coming ...

where will you go there is no server yet , waiting for it , can someone share please
It's physically the NDR|Public Racing server, but when I restart it in about 5-10 mins from now, it'll be changed to NDR|2009 Kyoto 250.

You should have a password for Kyoto 250 practice sessions in your PMs

d
Server's up.

d
Server name: NDR|2009 Kyoto 250

If you need the PW, PM me

d
All right i have seen server and send pm to admin
HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP YEEHAW.
Most exciting race ever. Was last, but made my way up again.
Replay will be posted shortly. Check it - if you were in any incidents, report them ehre. I want this session gone over with a fine-toothed comb.

All drivers - take a moment to watch this replay - some great examples of what NOT to do under SC, at least off of live impressions.

d
Like seriously, if half the people who came today don't get kicked out, i quit because that's just utterly ridiculous. I got hit by 3 different people coming down on me. I have a feeling some never even been on oval enough.
This was a crap race for me, sorry to everyone who i hit, isnt my day today
Well.. leading most of the race and then shit happens. I can't think about it, makes me feel bad.. also half of the race under SC.. i hope deko will remove some entrants out of competition, because this kind of behavior is terrible.
I finished 3rd, had nothing to complain and there were a few incidents that was just my fault. BUT, there were some incredible DD driving today. It was exactly like an ARCA race

Anyways guys, please be careful. Dont go into this thinking "oh it's just an oval it'll be a breeze". Kyoto is a single groove oval, that makes the racing simple enough. BUT, because it is an oval you will have heavy traffic and i mean HEAVY traffic. So (and I will take my own advice cawwa :tilt please watch yourself and others.

Idk who but there were many times in which people made it 3 wide where there shouldn't be 3 wide...

God I hate to see what will happen if LFS had a multigroove oval like Talldega

Quote from Stefani24 :HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP YEEHAW.

I'm starting to regret giving u that set stefan
Quote from Kid222 : Well.. leading most of the race and then shit happens. I can't think about it, makes me feel bad.. also half of the race under SC.. i hope deko will remove some entrants out of competition, because this kind of behavior is terrible.

If you mean then ending "about 15 laps" before the finish, then that was my fault, i was on a good streak overtaking people. Then i accidentally hit my teammate :doh: So it was my fault that you lost the lead and possible win of the race, you see, i went up from 7th ( i think ) to 3rd in 20 laps, so sorry about that kid, i keep my eyes open next time
#23 - CSF
Quote from Stefani24 :HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP YEEHAW.

Well it wont stand, you over took in the pits having sped in the pits, and there were some other dodgy moments.
Racing with a damaged car is bloody hard, but not as hard as slowly following the safety car with a bunch of pricks...

I felt a lot safer going 3 wide in t3 (that was fun!) than I did at the very rear of the pack (after I shifted up too early in the pitlane - whoops!). It wasn't safe at the front under restarts either, a lot of the time the leader pulled away then braked.

I made a few mistakes racing (racing with a damaged car is no excuse really) so sorry to anyone I hit, I know I was involved in starting at least 3 incedents, but whose fault they were I don't know. I really can't remember much of what I did, not enough for saying anything to be a good idea.

I hope the banhammer is used freely! I saw a lot of small things, things that don't seem to be worth a report, if you think it's worth it Deko I'll make a list! There were also a lot of large things...

Can I make a request that chat rules are tightened up on vent? I was told that I should connect, but it got really annoying...you seemed to have changed your minds about it (admins) because in a previous session we were told to keep it down, rather than have it as a place for open discussion. If you want to keep it like that fine, just don't tell people they should go in there!

Ugh, why the **** am I writing this...I'll watch the replay, sleep on it and mabye say some more things. I'm thinking about pulling out, I'll sleep on that too!

Anyway, I had a couple (literally) of nice laps, thank you. It takes alot to admin things like that, I appreciate the large amount of time spent adminning. Again, sorry anyone I directly or indirectly hit...

Highlight of the race?

(on vent)

Deko: I smell banhammer...
Someone: I smell TURD!

(or something like that...)

EDITS NOW THAT I'VE SEEN COMMENTS:

Sueycide, you were also hit by people coming up on you! Sorry. (Vagely suggestive? :razz

Lizard, you're giving everyone that set! Well two people I know of, and both will probably be banned...hmm...

Ugh that race was embarrasing, the worst league ect race I've ever done. Don't even know where I finished!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG