The online racing simulator
A game for car nerds
(86 posts, started )
13/21
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
#27 - Byku
First 19/21, then 21/21 ... I'm lovin it(cars) .
19/21
Fun game, 20/21 but I clicked the wrong button on one of them so I count it as 21/21. I prefer the game on Facebook where you have to guess the make, model and year of a car based on just one picture, and you get a score for how many you get right in a row.
13/21.
18/21

actually some of those masks are like some like and some like when taking it from this point of view. Definitely the best one is Brera, omg it looks so beasty!
#33 - STF
20/21.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Fun game, 20/21 but I clicked the wrong button on one of them so I count it as 21/21. I prefer the game on Facebook where you have to guess the make, model and year of a car based on just one picture, and you get a score for how many you get right in a row.

what is the name of that game?
13/21 first run, then 15/21
There are some cars that I recognize really really fast, but the first ones... takes me a bit more time
I got 20 out of 21 right. I missed the first one
15/21
6/21, but then for the first 3/4ths of the game they were all cars I had never seen before based on they are not available over here.
I got 10/21.

I have to agree with mrodgers on this one. I didnt know many of the cars as I've never seen many due to age or availability.
Yeah I might do a few different categories I think. I don't many US cars so there wasn't much point in me trying to find ones that would be recognisable, but I also didn't want to have all Enzos and Porsches
21 out of 21 on the first go.

Was fun.
17/21 and missclicked on two, it was pretty tough with many cars that are not really seen outside UK.
19/21
Haven't seen probably half those cars on the road but still managed a 18/21.
darn, 14/21. I must suck. that's a D+
i got 11/21. its tough when half the cars arent even sold in your country
best of five was 13. worst was 5. a lot of those cars i've never heard of though...
20/21 because once I clicked on one for mistake despite guessing the right one.
Quote from sk8line69 :i got 11/21. its tough when half the cars arent even sold in your country

That's a good score then! Maybe Durbie should make a "US" version with more American cars, that way us plucky Europeans can try that and you can laugh at us.

A game for car nerds
(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG