The online racing simulator
FXO and RB4 interiors
(11 posts, started )
#1 - RS1T
FXO and RB4 interiors
A lot of people complain about the low resolution RB4 and FXO interiors, and i see many people saying that the dev's have better things to do than make pretty interiors.

My suggestion is, is that the dev's hold a contest where people submit their own made FXO and RB4 interiors, and the winners will have their interiors added to the next patch
I heard that the RB4 was gonna change, I meant the whole car (shape and interior)

But im not sure. Since they updated XR interior's I thought that they were gonna update the FX and RB4 too.
#4 - RS1T
Quote :the FZ updates are near complete and we are keen to get that released along with the FXO updates as soon as possible

#6 - RS1T
Ahh ok...sorry, only skimread it
Quote :Notes :
-------
NOTE 1 : RB4, UFR and HEL models are expected to be updated between
now and the final S2 release. This is likely to affect your skins.

text from cmx viewer
guys , i know that this is off topic . but where can i find a custom texture for the FXO interior ? im annoyed by the low resolution of the original.... even a HI res verion of the original would be cool
XRs' interios weren't changed only by the textures, were they? When I look at XFG's interior, it looks like there was also some model modification. The middle panel is like 3D or... simply it doesn't look only as a texture - image.

FXO and RB4 interiors
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG