The online racing simulator
F-key Abuse?
(74 posts, started )
Quote from Takumi_lfs :No, but you can point him out how much you hate him

You hate someone who wrecks you on a computer game?
Quote from zeugnimod :You hate someone who wrecks you on a computer game?

You don't? Well, Then why are all those Wreckers being banned complaint.

Okay, what if someone wrecks you on purpose or whatever. Are you gonna tell him how much you like/love him? I'd guess you would fkin hate him and report arnt you?
Telling a wrecker that you love them usually gets them scared and they scurry off in quite a hurry.
Easy explanation:

People are asses... live with it.. or block messages.
second thread that i have read where u have hijacked with rfactor drift videos. whats your deal? u make us aussies look like idiots.
Quote from [DUcK] :Telling a wrecker that you love them usually gets them scared and they scurry off in quite a hurry.

lol I've found that tact to be effective also
Quote from popsy :second thread that i have read where u have hijacked with rfactor drift videos. whats your deal? u make us aussies look like idiots.

ditto, what an idiot
Quote from thisnameistaken :My favourite was always when you lap someone, send "Thanks" and they send back "PUL OVAR I AM TEH COP U R UNDER A REST"

Seen it, Lol'd hard. Crashed soon after.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You don't? Well, Then why are all those Wreckers being banned complaint.

Okay, what if someone wrecks you on purpose or whatever. Are you gonna tell him how much you like/love him? I'd guess you would fkin hate him and report arnt you?

Come on, hating people because they wreck on a computer game? Do you even know what the word hate means?

There are more things between "hate" and "love", you know.
Quote from G!NhO :sh!t
........................ also its stupid to say "Hi/Bye" and "sorry/no problem"...

ROFL This really shows your common sense, never heard of being polite or respect other drivers ?
I bet he has "f*ck off" and "your fault, w*nker" as his binds.
my new one: hibyesrynoprblmhavnicefvckenday
Quote from 5h4dovv :Any1 wanna see awesome drifting, check this link. full of RFACTOR [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16yBHv4i5oM&feature=related"]

Link fail. "Related" Youtube fail. Double post fail. You fail. FAIL OFF.
As they say 'empty barrels make the most noise', binding swear words shows what the police call Intent to be a plonker

I keep my macros for important messages like
Dude!!!
My bad!
woohoo curry for dinner!
Warning driving without coffee
Quote from niels1 :ROFL This really shows your common sense, never heard of being polite or respect other drivers ?

you dont get it do you, they say HI and BYE in the same bind.

I cant tell if they just came in or are going to leave...
There is nothing wrong with a Hi or bye bind but please not in the same bind.
lol yeah I often get confused as to which one they want to do, so I either ignore it or smile
i just throw the usual "lol" in
best ones are the totally condradicting ones:
my fault, sorry/WTF are you doing?
: ) / : (
etc
i once saw a guy on a driftserver and he was spamming the server with this message:

CAUTION//////////PIT DRIFTING ACTION\\\\\\\\\\\CAUTION
mint. I used to have the best binds, deleted them though 'cos people didn't take them too well.
Quote from zeugnimod :Come on, hating people because they wreck on a computer game? Do you even know what the word hate means?

There are more things between "hate" and "love", you know.

yeah dont use the word hate unless youre willing to sneak into someone home to wet their socks every day for years to come
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Don't be such a puss. Like you never swear/spam

You are definitely a perfect example of what Garph is talking about
Just from reading this thread and having not raced against you that much your coming off as a jerk in the way you treat people. Which is exactly what having a "Fu%$ing Idiot " bind says about people that use them
Quote from Toddshooter :You are definitely a perfect example of what Garph is talking about
Just from reading this thread and having not raced against you that much your coming off as a jerk in the way you treat people. Which is exactly what having a "Fu%$ing Idiot " bind says about people that use them

You are totally wrong. Ask other people how nice I actually am, I dont even have binded text. I just use the default ones. But I dont see the problem having a binded key (with swear).

Also, I dont even see the point of the thread. Like its gonna change after created.
I suggest you go back and reread the first posts you made and think about the way others will see the words you have written.
Nah, most of them already knows me.

F-key Abuse?
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG