The online racing simulator
LX6 and RB4 updated?
(31 posts, started )
Quote from loopingz :May be tyres look the same but tyre physic has been updated for all cars...

So? I was only talking about the models, which is Eric's job.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
@tukko:
i think the short wheelbase makes the ufr more difficult to control. i have to admin, that i haven't driven the xfr very much.

it's my choice in the xfr/ufr-class. the car is indeed big fun.
and i think it looks cooler than the xfr .
To be honest, the UFR doesn't even look like as it would be able compete with the XFR.

And the fact that they released the S version of the cmx viewer might suggest that we won't aget ANY updates to the cars/interiors in the next patch either.

But why not tell us that they aren't going to get updated so we (the community) could start making our own dashboards and stuff (mostly textures) for the cars? Or is it one of the "secrets" as well. Or can't they comment because there is nothing to comment about?

Still, an F1 car is the top of motorsport and as such a great addition to the cars we already got. Hope they finish the current car models some day
Quote from Hallen :I had not heard they were being changed any. The models in the CMX viewer look the same to me, but I have not tried to drop any skins on them yet.

There are a few little refinements to a lot of them and they look higher poly in some areas too. I've got a couple of little hiccoughs with my skins, especially the XRR and FXR but nothing serious.
HI! Some of you have been talking about where is the big secret. If so, then what is the 2006 F1 BMW Sauber in your eyes? Is this not the big enough suprise for you all? For me, i'm dying to get the hands on that car lol, eventhough i'll probably be trashing it in like every other corner. So relax. Besides it is NOT easy to get into partnership with a F1 company and in my eyes thats the biggest candy i could have ever imagined out of this patch. So should you, rather then moaning about them cockpits that are really not that important, be happy to experiance something that fast in the best sim there is. Really.
Quote from Resound :There are a few little refinements to a lot of them and they look higher poly in some areas too. I've got a couple of little hiccoughs with my skins, especially the XRR and FXR but nothing serious.

Just out of interest: Did you use the masterskinnerz templates? Where are the errors? I just looked through my public skins but I couldn't find anything strange...?

LX6 and RB4 updated?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG