The online racing simulator
Official BF1 Gameplay video.
(67 posts, started )
and i think they made a very good work with the cars: they looks very very nice!
but how this come to the gameplay video???
Quote from Live For Kill :but how this come to the gameplay video???

There is no video.

And there is a EDIT BUTTON.
I have a bunch of Malaysian friends that are into LFS as well, after some introduction and guide to the game they all seem to love it, but most of them are demo users, and some of them are using cracked versions too (I have no idea how they find it, but honestly I don't know where to find the crack for LFS as well).

I've tried many many ways to convince them how good S2 is and you can be a part of the online virtual racing community and blar blar, but its no good, though some players do seem to be interested in getting themselves licensed soon.

I dislike the fact that some players uses the cracked version, and still talked about the game so freely as if he really "owns" the game (in fact he's just using a crack), pisses me off.

Any useful/interesting tips for convincing your friends into getting the License and leaving the crack once and for all?
competiton. the awsome battles. hotlapping by yourself or with retarded ai gets boring after a while. The battles in lfs are exciting.

Its a great feeling to battle with another driver of similar skill especially when you can feel yourself getting near the limit of focus.

Battling for position before the corner drafting etc, diving into the corner side by side and the accelleration battle at corner exit.

i miss lfs-torque
Not just that, but there's the feeling that you have helped the devs make the game ever better for future releases, and also it is showing gratitude to the devs for such an awsome game. That is the reason I bought LFS in the first place after playing the demo, and it is also why I would recommend it to anyone else at all.
^ so so true i'm always promoting lfs everywhere i go.
Quote from Gabkicks :^ so so true i'm always promoting lfs everywhere i go.

Next time I go to London, I'm tempted to burn off 100 or so CD's of LFS (maybe make an installer too) and some banners and hand them out to passers by, but I don't want to do it alone.
No money no s3. The dev's want money so they can make up for the hours of their jobs that they missed.

Quote : i'm always promoting lfs everywhere i go.

I carry pics of lfs cars to school with me to show what a great game it is. Gotta get a bf1 pic.
Quote from Rappa Z :No money no s3.

Damn right. As people take money away from the development of LFS they will spoil it for those of us that have taken the effort to buy it. That is a tragedy for the sim, and the community as a whole.
Quote from XGremlinX_pt :lol, okok :P i got it cracked, play it offline, and I will probabilly buy S2 this weekend. Bought nkPro and I'm loving it, and looking forward to the tyre improvements of this LFS patch

be gentle on me

>Pokes with pointed stick<
Quote from Rappa Z :No money no s3. The dev's want money so they can make up for the hours of their jobs that they missed.

I carry pics of lfs cars to school with me to show what a great game it is. Gotta get a bf1 pic.

http://img.tar.hu/ipariszalonna/img/21309769.jpg#3

this car goes like nothing i've ever driven hope you like it
Of course it'll be better than any car you've ever driver. The XR GT Turbo isn't exactly close to the F1 car.
Quote from tristancliffe :Of course it'll be better than any car you've ever driver. The XR GT Turbo isn't exactly close to the F1 car.

You've got a point there but it wont be better than my 12-year-old Suzuki Swift, cause' it hase more space for luggage and theres even space for four more passanger and eats 5liters of petrol on 100km :-P
Oh and of course I never wanted to fool people with this picture. The truth is that I purchased Corel Photopaint and now I don't have money to buy LFS S2 so I have to virtually draw virtual cars
EDIT: Babblebabblebabble.

Official BF1 Gameplay video.
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG