Official BF1 Gameplay video.
(67 posts, started )
Haha - I wish, but while I'm here, let's have a petition...

All in favour of a BF1 Gameplay video update post "me" below:
Uhm, I think once the patch is out - in a few days - there will be plenty of vids showing the BF1.
I don't want it.
Jeez dude, wait 2 more days and you'll drive the thing! It'll be much better to feel it for the first time, then to see it first in action, specially when its so close to release..

It's like knowing whats the gift without opening it
Yeah, im happy to wait. I like experiencing these things first time myself
Quote from XGremlinX_pt :I don't want it.
Jeez dude, wait 2 more days and you'll drive the thing! It'll be much better to feel it for the first time, then to see it first in action, specially when its so close to release..

maybe you dont want it because your only a demo racer?
oh but your friend might be s2 licensed
Quote from immense :maybe you dont want it because your only a demo racer?

Congratulations, you just inspired me to create the thing I was thinking about for a few days. Well done.
Quote from immense :maybe you dont want it because your only a demo racer?

Quote from XGremlinX_pt :

I wouldn't give my license to my friend on the day the patch coming out

Which one of you will be playing it online? Or maybe both offline?
#9 - Jakg
?

i wouldn't mind a quick vid of the BF1 going for a burn around BL1, but it isnt essential seeing as ill be doing the same in 2 days!
Quote from afastest :I wouldn't give my license to my friend on the day the patch coming out

Which one of you will be playing it online? Or maybe both offline?

lol, okok :P i got it cracked, play it offline, and I will probabilly buy S2 this weekend. Bought nkPro and I'm loving it, and looking forward to the tyre improvements of this LFS patch

be gentle on me
admitting you got it cracked on the lfs forums is somewhat... I'm lost for words lol. And why in gods name did you buy NKPro over LFS seriously? :S
epah... edita isso antes que sejas banido ou algo assim man... é preciso tomates para dizeres uma cena dessas no forum oficial...

EDIT: I will translate that portuguese code so that I have no problems with that:
Quote :hey... edit your post before you get banned or something like that... you need some balls to say something like that in the offical forum...

sorry about the portuguese text... but it was faster for me... I hope that is alowed...
Bought nK, but using cracked LFS.. illepall
Quote from mkinnov8 :
Quote from immense :
Quote from XGremlinX_pt :I don't want it.

maybe you dont want it because your only a demo racer?

Congratulations, you just inspired me to create the thing I was thinking about for a few days. Well done.

What?
Quote from felixs :epah... edita isso antes que sejas banido ou algo assim man... é preciso tomates para dizeres uma cena dessas no forum oficial...

sorry about the portuguese text... but it was faster for me... I hope that is alowed...

I think we english speakers can understand what you are telling him. Are you his mate by any chance?
Quote from XGremlinX_pt :lol, okok :P i got it cracked, play it offline, and I will probabilly buy S2 this weekend. Bought nkPro and I'm loving it, and looking forward to the tyre improvements of this LFS patch

be gentle on me

You can better run to the store where they sell flamesuits,as you definately will need them.

Be happy I can't slap you with my deadly fish.

Don't you think that it is a smart move to say you cracked it on the OFFICIAL live for speed forums smartarse?
Should give him a dunce hat and tell him to go sit in a corner. Gremlin, you do know they log ip addresses on this forum, and you do know cracking is illegal and can result in being prosecuted? illepall Just leave it to the dev's sure it won't be long till the inevitable happens.
I certainly wouldn't be in his position now
Quote from joshdifabio :I think we english speakers can understand what you are telling him. Are you his mate by any chance?

nop I am not... In my team (http://www.trk-sims.com) there is only lincensed drivers we would never allow piracy from our members...

I am afraid that it is a common practice among many portuguese to use piracy... Some of us don't realise that this way we are killing our own passion... no money no sims...

I, for one, am proud to say that I only drive licensed sims...

But I feel ashamed to see fellow portuguese driver doing this...
Err, I know it was stupid, but someone just pointed out I *did* it. I did it so i could evaluate the cars, err .. I know it's not right, and I was very stupid to tell it on the official forum, but I can promise you next sunday you'll see 'S2 Licensed' hanging over my avatar, could we talk about something else now?
Quote from XGremlinX_pt :Err, I know it was stupid, but someone just pointed out I *did* it. I did it so i could evaluate the cars, err .. I know it's not right, and I was very stupid to tell it on the official forum, but I can promise you next sunday you'll see 'S2 Licensed' hanging over my avatar, could we talk about something else now?

You think you can crack an licenses product,and you can go free with it? My choice would be that those crackers end up in jail for 20 years.
It is EXACTLY the same as when you steal something in a store. Think about it,and NEVER DO IT AGAIN!
Thats why the dev's have the unlocking system you know? So demo racers get the demo content to test out the cars and the sim itself. Before deciding to go purchase the sim. You are stealing the dev's hard work for free, its just not nice. They arn't some big corporate company like microsoft, just 3 guys making this.

I vote chuck a brick at his head.

:banghead:
XGremlinX_pt: You got yourself one month full of banana. We hope that you'll get your license in that time. :sadbanana
how can yo be so sure the patch out is in 2 DAYS ?? is it mentioned somewhere ??
Quote from silent_wind :how can yo be so sure the patch out is in 2 DAYS ?? is it mentioned somewhere ??

On the offical site...

(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG