The online racing simulator
Future Richard Burns Rally Rival ?
(93 posts, started )
Quote from danowat :Looks interesting, if only for the fact it has a Lada, I mean, A LADA? lmao

Here in Hungary LADA is a lifestyle, and one of the most - if not the most used rally car. Cheap, RWD, russian. You only need a hammer, ducktape and a buzz-saw to repair.
You western-europeans won't understand it
Yeah, lada is a legend here
The time trial was a blast. Took me 3 tries to try to finish without crashing (No FFB, 900 ) but on the 4th i actually flipped it and went off about 2 times.

We should start some sort of time challenge
Attached images
4.59.49.JPG
I get this error
I've got
E8400 @ 3.5ghz
Vista 64 ultimate
ATi 4850
4gigs ddr2
creative X-Fi Xtreme Music soundcard

Well, i replaced the paralax file w/ the one samsam posted at bhmotorsports and changed resolution to 1680x1050. game seems to give decent framerates for me... but i get reversed ffb.. and the ffb is very low.
i tried the game,but it lags on full graphs,lags on low graphs.. FFB is fakt up.but i enjoyed it still.Btw i wouldnt say its an rbr beater or gonna be,RBR is just the best rally game eva!
#81 - senn
wow press F8 and look at the graphical suspension modelling, not too shabby, gfx are finnicky, and seem to "lag" a bit, tried fiddling with setting but nothing seems to make much difference. Some settings on how far my wheel turns (IE degrees) would be nice too.

Turned on FFB in game and it still doesn't work..
It has potential..will keep an eye on it (hard to tho, main page is in a language i don't speak :P)
Quote from ajp71 :They're a good cheap laugh and make for a great cheap and extremely tough rally car. Mine did its first (road) rally on Friday and was one of if not the fastest car on the rally at some points thanks to its narrow tyres and ridiculously high ground clearance taking snowy roads with ease and spent most of its time sideways, whilst the front wheel drive stuff with big tyres was hopeless

Lada's are brilliant, though personally id go for the giant engine, cause their so big heavy and rigid their great fun

a dads mate has a 2102 ( or so i believe its called ) with a 2.0 iveco daily engine...

too much torque
Quote from senn :
Turned on FFB in game and it still doesn't work..
It has potential..will keep an eye on it (hard to tho, main page is in a language i don't speak :P)

FFB = turn on spring effects in control panel

That F8 view is just awesome.
Quote from Shotglass :2 solutions...
1) find the 1.0 beta which has the config exe
2) trust that i dont have any viri on me pc

thanks works brill
Tried the game, really liked it.
Problem is the FPS. No matter what I do I get crappy FPS, it won't flow right no matter what I do, I have MAX 20 FPS no matter what I do or put the graphics on
Quote from Gills4life :I have discovered a newly released first beta of a rally game called Pannonia Rally [...]

Thanks for the find, I tried it and I really liked it (too).
Had to reduce graphics a little but the game is definitivley worth keeping an eye on in the future!

(feels a little like LFS in the early stages)
What am i doing wrong every time i set off i spin and my steering is st up ok if im going 100 upwards and turn i crash
ease off the throttle, sounds like its wheel spinning
Quote from Sueycide_FD :The time trial was a blast. Took me 3 tries to try to finish without crashing (No FFB, 900 ) but on the 4th i actually flipped it and went off about 2 times.

We should start some sort of time challenge

Well.. heres my time for now...

( and i did brake before that tyre obstacle )
Attached images
engine 2009-02-18 23-15-06-43.jpg
Quote from BigPeBe :I noticed that the rally stage is in asphalt

Yep, when I saw the course in the video I coulnd't help but think touge. If they scrap the lada and go for an AE86 lookalike, rename it Initial R or something like that it'll sure be a big success
And I would be disappointed again.
Hello, I too got the vector conversion error but being a code monkey I thought I'd open the glsl file to see if it was readable, and yay it was - and I managed to fix it.

on line 52 change the variable declaration from var4 to var3, seemed to do the trick for me.

I am really liking the promise of this, the physics aren't too far off and has lots of potential. If when its slightly more developed maybe in alpha stages they could get in touch with BTB to enable easy track creation it would be awesome.

Gonna try now with 720 degs.
Quote from EliteAti :Well.. heres my time for now...

( and i did brake before that tyre obstacle )

I managed to do a 3:56 including going around the tyres rather than through them. When I took a screenshot and copy it into paint it was just a blank black picture.

Future Richard Burns Rally Rival ?
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG