The online racing simulator
Future Richard Burns Rally Rival ?
(93 posts, started )
#51 - halo
Very promising...
I guess, a new star is born
Can anyone upload the game,cause the mirror on bh aint working for me,the dl just stops at about 40 mb,and says it's done
wuuuu lets see what the brothers did at home
Decent little game. It's a bit primitive, but still cool. More realistic the NFS at least. Tire physics seemed to be buggy though. Like, it seems as though you either have full traction or no traction. But meh.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Decent little game. It's a bit primitive, but still cool. More realistic the NFS at least. Tire physics seemed to be buggy though. Like, it seems as though you either have full traction or no traction. But meh.

It is in its beta
Very interesting Chris, ty for sharing.
Quote from deggis :RWD is good start btw, since it isn't really possible in RBR.

Yea but it's possible to create quite good RWD physics in RBR too. Ie. RTS's Volvo 242 is just awesome.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from danowat :Looks interesting, if only for the fact it has a Lada, I mean, A LADA? lmao

They're a good cheap laugh and make for a great cheap and extremely tough rally car. Mine did its first (road) rally on Friday and was one of if not the fastest car on the rally at some points thanks to its narrow tyres and ridiculously high ground clearance taking snowy roads with ease and spent most of its time sideways, whilst the front wheel drive stuff with big tyres was hopeless
Attached images
DSCF2219.JPG
Lada VFTS - Vehicle For Total Satisfaction
Im downloading this game. I like VFTS much.
FFB seems to be reversed on my DFP.
Looks good, at a perfect time too. I've been bored and fancied playing something different for a bit.
Looks interesting, going to give it a try when I get home
The video indeed looks quite cool. It is just bad that I can't get it working...
It looks like it could be fun. However, is it only me, or do the graphics look quite outdated?
Quote from jibber :It looks like it could be fun. However, is it only me, or do the graphics look quite outdated?

LFS' graphics did not look the greatest at 0.1A
Quote from Gills4life :LFS' graphics did not look the greatest at 0.1A

yeah, but were living in 2009 now
Really? Oh shit

What I am saying is, in 2003, LFS' gfx were not the best around, but they have clearly been improved a lot! Also the graphics of this new beta sim I think are quite nice with everything maxed. Nicer looking than RBR. Hope for them to continue developing and release a gravel rally stage and a pace note system.
Personally if you get some anti aliasing on there, those graphics would be pretty nice.
he posted a error attachment underneath the message.
"please use config.exe"
There is no Setup.exe in 1.11 version.

I can only play on 800x600 with no hdr effects etc...
Quote from Takumi_lfs :There is no Setup.exe in 1.11 version.

I can only play on 800x600 with no hdr effects etc...

Have you tried changing the options ingame?
Quote from DTrott :Have you tried changing the options ingame?

I can't. I press on them everything. It just wont change...

Nvm, fixed it.
2 solutions...
1) find the 1.0 beta which has the config exe
2) trust that i dont have any viri on me pc
Attached files
config.rar - 18.8 KB - 160 views

Future Richard Burns Rally Rival ?
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG