The online racing simulator
How long is your...
(74 posts, started )

Poll : How many names do you have on your ignore list?

None at all, I love everyone! [Or I'm a mod and have no choice]
1-2
3-4
More than that
5-6
7-8
9-10
Quote from LFSn00b :Right now i have 33,154 members on my ignore list.

isn't that everyone.
Quote from Riders Motion :The funny thing is 2 peoples that posted here are on my ignore list. Not you, Niko.

yeah, sorry dude. I was being quite an annoying person back then (am sometimes still that way today .) Gee, being on Rider's Motion's ignore list kind of makes me feel bad. I can't believe I was like that. Well, forgive and forget Riders Motion (if you decide to read this)?
Quote from Stefani24 :(Including me, Excluding the Devs, niko, joe, jack, s14 and tve).................

You hurt my feelings
Because you're a cupcake short of a tea-towel. :jawdrop:
Quote from Stefani24 :None.
I don't love everbody, though.
More likely I HATE everbody. (Including me, Excluding the Devs, niko, joe, jack, s14 and tve)

Thanks for hating me
oops, forgot zeugnimod on my nonhate list.
Zero for me.
Quote from asbjoern :Scheisse! ein genie!

@nikos thingy, i thought we had much more ppl here.
Quote from asbjoern :huh?

was refering to the post from niko that he he 31k ppl on the ignore list.
Quote from Stefani24 :was refering to the post from niko that he he 31k ppl on the ignore list.

aaah
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Shame. The only time I've gone off in a tangent recently was in the CTRA thread. Apart from that most of my posts (in the serious threads) are actually fairly constructive!

It's just that there's so bloody many of your posts. It's like Moose said, it seems you can't read a single thread on this forum without it having a bunch of your posts in it, most of which have hardly anything to do with the topic at hand. A lot of the times it's some goofing around with Ginho (there's another name...) that no one else understands. Thread pollution, is what I call it.

It doesn't really bother me, though, but if you start to pay attention to it, it does become a bit annoying.
Well sorry that I'm an 'active' user. If you guys want to be serious ALL the time, then fine. Just don't dislike others when they try to have some fun.

As I said, in the serious (or more serious) threads, I tend (or try to!) to stay majoritively on topic. If you stay completely on topic you become a grouchy old sod and I'd rather not!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well sorry that I'm an 'active' user. If you guys want to be serious ALL the time, then fine. Just don't dislike others when they try to have some fun.

As I said, in the serious (or more serious) threads, I tend (or try to!) to stay majoritively on topic. If you stay completely on topic you become a grouchy old sod and I'd rather not!

Yep....uhhhhhm..............same for me :slap:

I apologize to people that think i am annoying, but i cant be serious all of the time. Even i have my limitss.
Quote from G!NhO :Yep....uhhhhhm..............same for me :slap:

I apologize to people that think i am annoying, but i cant be serious all of the time. Even i have my limits.

Yep, I know you have limits. You just reach the limit to soon.
#67 - 5haz
I'm sure a lot of people's ideal Forum would be one where only their posts exist, and only their opinions matter, rather like that crazy anime forum someone came across a while back.
Quote from 5haz :I'm sure a lot of people's ideal Forum would be one where only their posts exist, and only their opinions matter, rather like that crazy anime forum someone came across a while back.

For this, you go to my ignore list.

Nah seriously, I only ignore the annoying pricks using more smileys than words in their posts or posting messages like 'lol' and 'ROFL' more than essential messages. You know who you are.
Quote from Riders Motion :For this, you go to my ignore list.

Nah seriously, I only ignore the annoying pricks using more smileys than words in their posts or posting messages like 'lol' and 'ROFL' more than essential messages. You know who you are.

Like Ginho?

No, i do know i was on his list because his signature said that.
#71 - 5haz
Quote from Riders Motion :For this, you go to my ignore list.

Big loss.

Yeah I can understand people getting annoyed with people that just post 'LOL at that post' all the time, we don't need to be told to laugh, if the previous post is funny then we will be laughing already! If you don't have more than a line or two to add to a thread, then its probrably best to think twice about posting. I delete or cancel a lot of my posts before I even post them because I suddenly realise how daft they are.
Quote from 5haz :Big loss.

Yeah I can understand people getting annoyed with people that just post 'LOL at that post' all the time, we don't need to be told to laugh, if the previous post is funny then we will be laughing already! If you don't have more than a line or two to add to a thread, then its probrably best to think twice about posting. I delete or cancel a lot of my posts before I even post them because I suddenly realise how daft they are.

Okay now we now your secret of quality posts.
el zilcho
nobody afaik...

How long is your...
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG