The online racing simulator
How long is your...
(74 posts, started )

Poll : How many names do you have on your ignore list?

None at all, I love everyone! [Or I'm a mod and have no choice]
1-2
3-4
More than that
5-6
7-8
9-10
#26 - Byku
Null... You definitly need such an option in the poll.
why do people put people on ignore list? isn't this a happy everyone likes everyone community?
#28 - AMB
Quote from obsolum :*points at sig*

+1 to Doc Uk on your IL,

OT, I have 0 on my ignore list although I had someone on but took them off soon after.
#29 - th84
Quote from rich uk :None, the worst posters are usually the funniest. Though S14 is very close

Yea, I have 0. S14 is the only one that has come close.

Im disappointed, AMB, I thought for sure I would still be on your list.
#30 - AMB
Quote from th84 :Im disappointed, AMB, I thought for sure I would still be on your list.

There's plenty of room only problem is we'd need a second candidate to keep you company
None here too. There is three or four people I could put on it because they like to do annoying spam and usually seeing their avatars make me a bit annoyed. But I think the ignore list is a bit pointless, I would only use it if someone would be harassing me in some way. That happened on two Finnish forums (same guy) but I didn't even know about the ignore lists back then...
Quote from BastianB :how can you see i thought the forum wont display posts of users on your IL

Well you can't ignore them totally. There's always this message showing up when the ignored user is posting.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Lets all put RM to your Ignore list!
#34 - Myw
I have no people.
none
Poll fixed.

I've had a couple of people on it in the past, but curiosity always gets the better of me. I have to know what sh*t they are going to come out with next

S14 is bloody close to going on it permanently though. It seems you cant get through a single thread in this place without half of the posts being his, and 95% of them are utter bol**cks.
Just the one - Joe Ellis.
Oi !

:hide:
Sorry I didn't read whatever that post was - you're on my ignore list
I have exactly 135 idiots on my ignore list. Woo. Go me. Do I win something now? If I do, can I trade it for a bag of flour, some baking soda, dried vomit and a liter of petrol?
I do not use it, as it only makes reading topics more annoying.

@Asbjoern: :gnasher:

@Velociround:

EDIT: i once had shadowww on it () but it was even more annoying, because i had to click "view this message" all the time to read the post.
Quote from rich uk :None, the worst posters are usually the funniest. Though S14 is very close

Glad you think that way.

Really, give me a break

Quote from The Moose :

S14 is bloody close to going on it permanently though. It seems you cant get through a single thread in this place without half of the posts being his, and 95% of them are utter bol**cks.

Shame. The only time I've gone off in a tangent recently was in the CTRA thread. Apart from that most of my posts (in the serious threads) are actually fairly constructive!

Anyway! On topic.

I have 0 currently, I'm always open to other peoples views, even if they happen to disagree with mine.

Although I have had a few people on it over the years, I tend to take them off after a month as holding 'grudges' does nothing positive. Sometimes those people I had on the ignore list actually turned out to be nice people, a couple I'm even friends with now.
#46 - Osco
Quote from evilpimp :Lol the thread title is a bit confusing, I thought you meant how long is your....... yeah. I think you can imagine what I thought.-snip-

thank you for clarifying bro'

two users made it to my happy-list so far.
None.
I don't love everbody, though.
More likely I HATE everbody. (Including me, Excluding the Devs, niko, joe, jack, s14 and tve)
Stefany the angry girlie.
#50 - 5haz
Bugger.
Attached images
Voices in my head.jpg

How long is your...
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG