The online racing simulator
M-power Drift Movie
(38 posts, started )
The song is amazing, what are you all whining about... What's the song name?
Another bad day for the good drifters
#28 - Tarc
The sad thing is, if something is good, like drum and bass (not exactly htis tune), other people start using it, too, who have no idea what a real or good drum&bass is.

But I have to say, once that whining sound is gone, the beat is wicked - from someone who can appreciate good dnb.

I think it's a bad match with the video.. I mean I see great potential in this track, if the visual is proper for it (a decent video instead of this)
Quote from Tarc :who have no idea what a real or good drum&bass is.

I actually disagree with you there. A person with proper taste can recognise good D'n'B and good Metal and actually separate bad music from good one, not depending on genres...
#30 - Tarc
Quote from squidhead :I actually disagree with you there. A person with proper taste can recognise good D'n'B and good Metal and actually separate bad music from good one, not depending on genres...

That's true, and I didn't mean it genre-specific.
I assume you like that track, too, then.
Well, the song is good. It's very post-trance with an extreme bass riff. There's many people who don't respect techno at all. Drum and bass is considered chavvy but it's just drum and bass. Just like all rock isn't for people with black lip stick, black boots, black hair, black jeans, and everything else black. I believe anyone who doesn't like Drum And Bass only doesn't like it because of it's scene, not because of the music itself.

And dammnit whats the damn song name!? :P
Quote from Tarc :That's true, and I didn't mean it genre-specific.
I assume you like that track, too, then.

After 47 seconds it's an OK track
#33 - Tarc
#34 - Tarc
Quote from BlueFlame :Well, the song is good. It's very post-trance with an extreme bass riff. There's many people who don't respect techno at all. Drum and bass is considered chavvy but it's just drum and bass. Just like all rock isn't for people with black lip stick, black boots, black hair, black jeans, and everything else black. I believe anyone who doesn't like Drum And Bass only doesn't like it because of it's scene, not because of the music itself.

And dammnit whats the damn song name!? :P

Most people who don't like drum and bass simply prefer something else - I think. Not because of the scene etc - like there is this track, many people don't like and turn it off after 10 seconds.
but if they turn it off after 10seconds, it means they haven't given it a chance at all. Because as soon as they hear techno kicks and pixel pops they just think it's shit before they have given it a chance.
Quote from BlueFlame :Because as soon as they hear techno kicks and pixel pops they just think it's shit before they have given it a chance.

That's what I do and I am right 99% of the time.
#37 - Tarc
Quote from BlueFlame :but if they turn it off after 10seconds, it means they haven't given it a chance at all. Because as soon as they hear techno kicks and pixel pops they just think it's shit before they have given it a chance.

That's what I nearly did. I heard the trancy element and didn't wanna keep listening - it only lasted a second though cuz the beat came in showing me it's dnb not some trance-psy thing.
But again, it's getting used to something - now I listened to it 3 times and like the first part, too.
Weird I haven't watched the actual video once in the meantime? haha
Things were too distant for me in that vid right at the beginning
Yea, the video sucked.

M-power Drift Movie
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG